Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bethdoth

Thread: Maybe it will sound ridiculous...

TjmAble is offline Junior Member

Maybe it will sound ridiculous...

Guys I can eat everything really except oats can you suggest any other cereal except oats? Or am I eating them wrong? What I mean is that I eat them as it is out of the bag and into the milk(can't eat them with water).

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TjmAble View Post
    Guys I can eat everything really except oats can you suggest any other cereal except oats? Or am I eating them wrong? What I mean is that I eat them as it is out of the bag and into the milk(can't eat them with water).
    ....dude what? I usually make my oatmeal with milk. So like a cup of oatmeal with like 1/2 cup of milk or so. Heat up till it's somewhat evaporated and boom it's done. I mix peanutbtter with it. Don't understand what you mean you eat it raw ...?

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Oats, one Scoop of vanilla whey, milk, banana, cinnamon. Makes it taste good to me! Oats are easy but many alternatives to eating that of course.

TjmAble is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    ....dude what? I usually make my oatmeal with milk. So like a cup of oatmeal with like 1/2 cup of milk or so. Heat up till it's somewhat evaporated and boom it's done. I mix peanutbtter with it. Don't understand what you mean you eat it raw ...?
    Well yeah...

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I put my oats in a high speed bender and turn it into oat flour. Then I make pancakes out of them.
    Marsoc likes this.

Thread Information