Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 2 Post By 73rr

Thread: Junk food and feeling solid as f***

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member

Junk food and feeling solid as f***

Never really understood this.

Y is it that if I have a cheat meal like (loaded nachos)at night I get up in the morning and feel really solid. Tight skin almost. I even feel like my abes show more?

Normal days I usually feel pretty flat in the mornings
    Last edited by 73rr; 10-04-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im assuming you're on a low carb diet? Eating the nachos is filling up your glycogen stores making your skin tighter. Similar effect to carbing up before stepping on stage. Im sure someone will chime in with a much more scientific reasoning lol
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Im assuming you're on a low carb diet? Eating the nachos is filling up your glycogen stores making your skin tighter. Similar effect to carbing up before stepping on stage. Im sure someone will chime in with a much more scientific reasoning lol
    Actually that makeshe alot of sense. I have been dropping carbs little by little for the past couple months.

Damn, y didn't I think of that! Haha
    Marsoc and Livinlean like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Never really understood this.

Y is it that if I have a cheat meal like (loaded nachos)at night I get up in the morning and feel really solid. Tight skin almost. I even feel like my abes show more?

Normal days I usually feel pretty flat in the mornings
    I like having a cheat meal once a week for only once that day. It revs up the metabolism and reving it up ,the following day when you start your normal diet. It's super reved up therefore burning more calories. May be the reason why. O yeah and like other dude said. The carbs make u fill out a bit more. I.e tighter.

you had to ask because you didn't know? what a question man. you have 1.5K posts. can have some of those posts, mate? lol

to put a positive spin on all this, you should start asking some questions in this section. junk food is not magic even though it may make you "SOLID AS F**K" you sound like you have better genetics than i do. that's for sure.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-04-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    you had to ask because you didn't know? what a question man. you have 1.5K posts. can have some of those posts, mate? lol

to put a positive spin on all this, you should start asking some questions in this section. junk food is not magic even though it may make you "SOLID AS F**K" you sound like you have better genetics than i do. that's for sure.
    How about we just agree to stay out of each other's posts? I gave up trying to help u a long time ago and can't wait for the day your gone from this site

Thread Information