TjmAble is offline Junior Member

loss of appetite

70kg from 65kg in 5 months

I eat every day 2800-2900 Cals clean food, eggs, chicken breast, white basmati rice, peanutbutter, tuna, cod, lean ground beef, sweat potatoes etc.
    Now for 2 days I have lost my appetite but I have noticed that in 4 months that have passed I'm a lot stronger my bench press have gone up my squats and deadlifts also, maybe my body is going through any inflammation or I'm just bored from the same food that I eat every day? Should I make any changes? Thanks!
    My goal is to add mass (bulking but not dirty)

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Isn't loss of appetite a symptom of high azotemia?

TjmAble is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Isn't loss of appetite a symptom of high azotemia?
    Yeah I know what you mean but I never had this problem I was always had an increased appetite, if you let me loose I could eat like 4000 Cals, but now for 3 days I don't have so much appetite maybe Its the rice/chicken everyday x5 times

Blog Entries
    If you put a slice of pizza and cake in front of you, does your appetite remain suppressed?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TjmAble View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean but I never had this problem I was always had an increased appetite, if you let me loose I could eat like 4000 Cals, but now for 3 days I don't have so much appetite maybe Its the rice/chicken everyday x5 times
    Perhaps you got flu. Three days isn't much, I lack appetite since 2013. Well isn't not really lack of desire for food, that's there, the issue is with not being *hungry* at all. I also lack borborigmi, no matter how long I go w/o eating.

Try spicing your cuisine a bit if your kidney condition isn't a problem. As for lean proteins, white fish is a great alternative. There are also lean-ish cuts of red meat.

Sehdee is offline Junior Member
    Yeah if I were you I'd learn ways to make your food taste better or learn how to cook other things . Things like making pasta sauce , sandwiches , all sorts of foods

Sehdee is offline Junior Member
    Bizzarro also brings up a good point about junk foods , if they make you hungry

Thread Information