Thread: Eating more

JDToronto is offline Associate Member

Eating more

I've been on my 2nd cycle, 1st one was just Test E, now I'm on my 9th week of a 12 week cycle of Test E and NPP on a 2nd cycle and this is not brain scientist but I thought i was eating enough calories and now that the holidays are here I'm indulging more, for example Costco's cheesecake that comes frozen and in 4 varieties in a box (in Canada) could be different in the US. And I'm just eating more and noticed I'm getting bigger. Don't know if it's water gain or muscle. But my muscles are blooming since the indulge but soo is my stomach. lol.. I'll go back to normal (eating) after the holidays. But for now I'll enjoy. It's only once a year I indulge like this.

By my point is, all the calories I'm eating and thought I was eating enough but apparently not. Replace the cheesecake with something more healthier of course. Lately my appetite has increased for some reason...maybe the cold weather, stress, who knows.

Jonbana is offline Member
    only you can tell if its muscle or fat lol if you are gaining to much its fat... remember you can only gain so much muscle a month / week anything extra is fat.. slow on steady wins

if you need to post and ask this obviously you are eating to much and gaining the wrong kind of weight ,

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    only you can tell if its muscle or fat lol if you are gaining to much its fat... remember you can only gain so much muscle a month / week anything extra is fat.. slow on steady wins

if you need to post and ask this obviously you are eating to much and gaining the wrong kind of weight ,

I think it's good, before my muscles wouldn't be as full but now they're are. For only the year and half I've been working out doing weights, there's been big gains. I wouldn't think in a million years I would be lifting weights I was not into it all, now I feel guilty if i don't work out. As for my stomach, it's a lost cause, and heredity. I have to accept the fact it will never be flat.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    I would say you need about 2500-3000 calories + whatever physical activity you do during the day.

Thread Information