Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Jpeavy314

Thread: Water Weight or Body Fat

Jpeavy314 is offline New Member

Water Weight or Body Fat

I have a question, im pretty lean everywhere except my lower abs. I'm either holding water or fat and can't decide which it is. I'm vascular, and have no other fat/water anywhere else (veins in arms, calves, shoulders, chest). Any opinions are much appreciated, also in new so if this is in the wrong section I apologize. Will try to attach photos. Update: can't figure out how to post pics, any help in that area would be appreciated too lol
    Last edited by Jpeavy314; 01-31-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    That's how I am. I'm pretty tight all around but I hold fat between my pecs and arm pit area. As well as rear love handles. ..I can still see my stomach muscles ..but as men I think that is where we mostly store our fat for some reason.
    Water weight you will be bloated all over. Take a diuretic and see what happens after you sweat all your water out
    Jpeavy314 likes this.

Jpeavy314 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply, I'll try that, just trying to figure out which way to go without wasting time
    Johndave likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Of course be safe and don't dehydrate till you pass out lol..but maybe do the ole wrestling tactics. Spit in a cup all day , wear a garbage bag lol..jk. But yeah I don't think it's water weight cuz you will know if your just extra bloated from water more then normaly. Opposed to having fat in that area. Lower stomach is always the last place for that fat to go it seems ..when you can start seeing them lower abs that gives you an 8 pack then you know your bf is getting low

Johndave is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeavy314 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I'll try that, just trying to figure out which way to go without wasting time
    That will take sometimes buddy. If you would like to gain fat or muscles for your body. Then mostly you have to concentrate on foods. As much as nutritious foods you can take is better.

Thread Information