Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Kinetic Ketosis ability

OK let me try to put this in an understandable way so my diet is similar to the keto diet I guess I've heard I try to keep my energy from protein and fats throughout the day and no sugar or carbs until pre-or post workout and I try to eat my daily calories needed but I need around 3800 or 4000 cal a day to put on size I would say on average I eat maybe 3000 or 3500 sometimes or maybe 3800 and if I'm lucky but it's hard and I seem to put on side is regardless but lately I've been getting more lien from the diet my question is since I eat the right things at the right times that is not a question do you know my breakfast and then launch and then pre-workout meal and then pre-and post workout shake and my BC AAs and all that what is happening to my muscles if I don't get my mass building amount of calories like when I work out.... am I just essentially just getting more lean and stronger or what I mean I imagine I would have to be gaining some size from the intensity of my workouts plus all the meals at the right times to keep my body nourished just cause I don't hit my calculated amount of bulking calories which was determined to be 3850 or so.

I'm just wondering if beyond getting more Lean..is MGM intense workouts building any new muscle just cuz I don't hit 3800-4000 calories.

Keep in mind I get like 8-10 hours of sleep a night while drinking bcaa and glutamine water if I wake up here or there

Jonbana is offline Member
    sounds like you are carb backloading that's what I use to do , KETO style during the day / fasting allows you to burn fat you take no carbs pre workout so your using fat for energy than PWO you eat carbs , this is called backloading

you will not enter ketosis unless you are under 30G of carbs im a big keto fanatic , but your are burning fat and adding muscle what are you complaining about this is the wonders of back loading

I don't understand your question but think I got it

My question is...again sorry for the ramble.

Ok so my calculated calorie I need to gain at my current stats is around 3800 calorie...even though I'm eating the right things at the right time ..some day I may not reach my total bulking calories..I might get 2500 some busy days. Other days I may get 3500.

Just wondering if this will still allow for muscle gains if I'm still eating the right things the right time..I.e breakfast, lunch, pre and post and bed time etc..but not getting my total calculated amount of calories it says I need to gain..so will I just be cutting fat and gaining strength unless I get that 3800 calories and then I will gain more muscle mass

I'm trying not to eat carbs until pre or ports w.o. Though I may eat carbs during the day sometimes..either way I cut back lot on carbs and sugar. ..I heard fat can blunt growth hormone release If taken pre and post workout. Or before bed. So I ususaly wait around 2 hours if I were to take in MCT pre workout or before bedtime so it can be digested.

Jonbana is offline Member
    to gain muscle you need to eat in a surplus ....3800 calories is ALOT , remember a online calculator doesn't mean its right you should know your body you should know how much food to maintain and how much to lose fat and how much to gain ,

if its truly 3800 than you need give or take 3400-3800 to gain look at the scale .

calorie cycling will not kill you days you are lower on calories you will burn a little fat , im always low on my off days and higher on my training days look at the mirror look at the school no one can tell you how your body reacts and grows you need to pay attention and listen to your body

Whts weird is I've been losing some waist size in my love side and rear handle area and lower chest...actually it's been a lot..but I'm still the same weight ..I guess I can't ask anoyone else's about my self since it all independant. I was wondering in general if it possible

Thread Information