Beyonder is offline New Member

First cut, aid needed.

I have been going gym since 2009, for two years non stop, no day skipped (during school time) ...Since 2014 due bills n life stuff I get to train 7 months a year
    and rest of year have to work to save money for bills/taxes,etc.....I work in construction 5 days a week (50-60 hrs).
    My body type is stubborn endomorph, no matter how active I can get , fat is still here and does not want to melt away.I was going gym just to get big,look bigger,get stronger and not to be average. Whatever comes on plate was my diet
    and somewhere around 40% was clean food.
    My main goal was just to get 200gr protein and rest was bad carbs and fats.(in big amounts)

Note: In 2013 I was on 1 sometimes 2 meals a day for 8months , starving myself. In this time I have gained more fat than ever.

This would be my first time doing cutting. I have already started 3 wks ago, I have 3 moderate carb days (180gr-200gr), 3 low carb days ( trying not to go over 80gr)
    and 1 day carb up (around 350gr-400gr carbs), Protein stays around 250gr and fat is around 50gr.

Stats:
    HEIGHT : 5’11” (181cm)
    WEIGHT : 213lb (97kg)
    BMR : 2136 ....... this is just bmr without tdee or any other activity measures added
    BF : 20% ====== target 12%
    1 Cycle done in 2011.

Main sources of food: chicken breast, tuna,steak (1x a week), eggs , low fat cottage cheese, veggies (all green), banana, watermelon, almonds, chobani yogurt,avocado, coconut oil, basmati rice, sweet potato, noodle

Current diet :
    Mon/Tue/Wed

Meal 1 = 40gr Protein shake + banana + chobani yogurt
    52gr protein, 43gr carbs, 8gr fat

-or
    6 egg whites + 2 whole eggs + 20gr whole grain bread + coconut or macadamia oil 5 gr
    40gr P, 13gr C, 14gr F

Meal 2= 120gr Chicken + 100gr Basmati rice (40gr carb) + veggies 70gr + low fat cottage cheese (based on 100gr: 12gr protein,4gr carb,2gr fat)
    40gr P , 50gr C , 6gr F

Meal 3 = 300gr low fat cottage cheese + banana 100gr
    36gr P, 34 gr C , 9 gr F

Meal 4= 100gr Chicken + 100gr basmati + 50gr veggies (broccoli) + tuna (95 gr can)
    40gr P , 45gr C , 4gr F

Meal 5= tuna ( 180gr) + 200gr veggies
    35gr P, 15gr C, 5gr F

Meal 6= 300gr low fat cottage cheese + 200gr watermelon
    36gr P , 16gr C, 6gr F

Protein 227 gr
    Carbs 203 gr
    Fat 39 gr

--Meals with carbs are in morning and before and after workout.

For low carb days:
    Thur/Fri/Sat
    Protein : 300 grams
    Carbs : no more than 80gr
    Fat : 70gr-80 gr

On HIGH carb day(Sun) : Protein 250gr
    : Carbs 350 gr-400gr
    : Fats 50gr

I train on my high and moderate carb days (sun/mon/tue/wed)
    On low carb days I do cardio in afternoon after work in duration of 30 min.

Dear fellow I appreciate any thought, feel free to load you guns and start blazing with critiques.
    I am in need of your help, want to cut , I would love to see some change in this stubborn fat in 12 weeks time......and keep going after

Thank you
    Kind regards

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No need to cycle your protein or fats, they should remain constant and you should cycle carbs only.

Set your protein at 250g and fats at 50-60g.

Your low carb days should be pretty much zero carbs, below 25g if possible.

Other than that you will just need to adjust your carbs based on your results.

There is I sticky at the top of the diet section Carb Cycling 101 I think it's called.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    No need to cycle your protein or fats, they should remain constant and you should cycle carbs only.

Set your protein at 250g and fats at 50-60g.

Your low carb days should be pretty much zero carbs, below 25g if possible.

Other than that you will just need to adjust your carbs based on your results.

There is I sticky at the top of the diet section Carb Cycling 101 I think it's called.

Thank you,thanks bud, means a lot.
    Should I start doing cardio in morning on empty stomach or keep it as it is?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I like to do most of my cardio post lifting but keep it as it is if it works for you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I am clearly doing something wrong . Haven't even lost a gram and was hoping to be at least 3kg down.

Thread Information