Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: How can I increase weight? I eat till i puke.

gangen is offline Junior Member

How can I increase weight? I eat till i puke.

So i just want to get bigger and maintain my low BF% im 18 years old and have gained 10kg's since summer with nearly none of it being fat. But now i just can't seem to increase anymore. Im constantly feeling nauseous from eating so much and i only eat food like oats, chicken etc to keep my low BF%. Lately i eat till i puke just because i want to increae weight but i guess my stomach can't handle all the food. What should I do?

Alosh81 is offline Junior Member

I would drink the food, make shakes with dried fruits and eggwhites, milk, nuts. Youll get it down easy

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post a typical days diet?
    lntense likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Consuming more calories is the only way to keep growing.

I talked to a friend at the gym today an he told me that if i keep wating till i puke i will end up in the hopsital. I am just trying to consume as much as possible. And shakes don't work, i tried chugging a shake and it also made me puke. It have happend like 3-4 times and i've been lifting serious for over 2 years. It have only happened in the recent months.

Alosh81 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    I talked to a friend at the gym today an he told me that if i keep wating till i puke i will end up in the hopsital. I am just trying to consume as much as possible. And shakes don't work, i tried chugging a shake and it also made me puke. It have happend like 3-4 times and i've been lifting serious for over 2 years. It have only happened in the recent months.
    Theres no other way then, your opinion is dirty food... and drink fckloads of water so ur stomach expands

lntense is offline Junior Member
    Made me lol, but it sounds like you may have a health issue with your gut/digestive system, especially since you say it just recently started happening. I had a relative who would vomit after every meal, but his was due to high blood pressure and anxiety.. So there's no telling really unless you were to see a doctor and they ran some tests. Could be a number of things.. Hell I had a glutamine deficiency in my gut so any time I would take oral steroids or run Tren I would get TERRIBLE acid reflux/indigestion/heart burn to the point where I was missing meals and just feeling like crap. I started mixing some in with my morning shake and it went away in 3 days. Now I know what I have to do if I am to be running oral steroids /tren.

But go ahead and post up a typical day of eating for you and be specific then lets go from there.. also stats

Also, 10kg which is around 22lbs correct? So 22lbs since the summer.. I would say those are great results if you maintained low BF as well. Do you take any gear?

Last edited by lntense; 03-30-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lntense View Post
    Made me lol, but it sounds like you may have a health issue with your gut/digestive system, especially since you say it just recently started happening. I had a relative who would vomit after every meal, but his was due to high blood pressure and anxiety.. So there's no telling really unless you were to see a doctor and they ran some tests. Could be a number of things.. Hell I had a glutamine deficiency in my gut so any time I would take oral steroids or run Tren I would get TERRIBLE acid reflux/indigestion/heart burn to the point where I was missing meals and just feeling like crap. I started mixing some in with my morning shake and it went away in 3 days. Now I know what I have to do if I am to be running oral steroids /tren.

But go ahead and post up a typical day of eating for you and be specific then lets go from there.. also stats

Also, 10kg which is around 22lbs correct? So 22lbs since the summer.. I would say those are great results if you maintained low BF as well. Do you take any gear?

Yes it is great results, but im not on any gear. I just eat a lot more and stay away from suger and saturated fat. I took winstrol only cycle 10mg for 3 weeks last summer when i was 17. Had a shutdown afterwards cause i didn't take any pct etc. But besides that am all clean.
    I don't have a eating disorder or health issue with my digestive system (I think/hope). It's just that i want to grow. And i want to grow fast, so for the last 2 months im feeling constantly full from eating so much, but i know i need to eat to get bigger so i just eat more and then i puke. For the last few days now i've been felling really ill since the last time i puked and i have no appetite at all

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member
    hey! I had this too actually.it's mostly in your head.you see your food as something you NEED to eat but not enjoy at the same time.you really have to enjoy it and eat slow not fast if you don't want to get nausious.a good trick as said above is smoothies.put some dates avocando banana and you are set.you can go for supplyments as for dextrose and you can eat a little more dirty if you are not getting fat easy.another trick is to drink olive oil.if you want to eat clean and get some really nice cals and fats eat half a cup of olive oil.it will get your digestive really going and It will give you free cals almost.just have some water instantly so you don't feel the taste

Also...don't go on a cycle again at least till you are old enough.you have so much to grow.don't let insecurities get the best of you.even on gear there is no real *fast* way.there is the right way only for everything

Quote Originally Posted by Coco0177 View Post
    hey! I had this too actually.it's mostly in your head.you see your food as something you NEED to eat but not enjoy at the same time.you really have to enjoy it and eat slow not fast if you don't want to get nausious.a good trick as said above is smoothies.put some dates avocando banana and you are set.you can go for supplyments as for dextrose and you can eat a little more dirty if you are not getting fat easy.another trick is to drink olive oil.if you want to eat clean and get some really nice cals and fats eat half a cup of olive oil.it will get your digestive really going and It will give you free cals almost.just have some water instantly so you don't feel the taste

Also...don't go on a cycle again at least till you are old enough.you have so much to grow.don't let insecurities get the best of you.even on gear there is no real *fast* way.there is the right way only for everything
    Thanks, i'l try put some avocados and high cal food in a smoothie. and it's true, i don't enjoy anyhting i eat (almost). I've been eating oats with just milk everyday for over a year now, i hate it at this point, but it's good carbs so i just chug it down as fast as i can. I like to keep myself on the aesthetic side and not put on too much fat, that's why i eat a lot, but not dirty.
    And the problem with gear is, at my age isecurities hit quick, i want to be the biggest and leanest. So when these things happen i start looking at gear again. That's what happened last time.

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member
    Imagine that you are 18 and you are using drugs.you are injecting something into yourself.you are too litle to just manage these things right and maturelly.Get bug then get lean.it's easier especially if you are not getting weight.I am not a saint I could have gone on gear a little earlier.I did well but I could do even better and be natty bigger first...stop looking at gear.it won't save you.look at your diet.lift like a beast, eat like a beast and don't count everythung like a maniac.you are young.eat and enjoy it.you are not a bodybuilder nor a pro.you are a young guy who wants to get lean and athletic.I don't eat oat all the time.some morning are literally bacon 3 slices of bread fried and 3 4 poached eggs like a sandwich with a nice biiig smoothy.gain some fat.it is so much better than not gaining muscle mass and size.you can lean it later on.don't go overboard on either side.find the gold line .these are my thoughts.there are so many experienced people who will give you alot of valuable information here.find what works best for you and leave the gear for when you are older.you can get so big at you age natty..

Couchlock is offline Banned
    You like cereal.

That will add weight.

Make peanut Butter sandwiches dipped in whole milk mixed with protein powder.

Do this every day, you'll gain

Yes it is great results, but im not on any gear. I just eat a lot more and stay away from suger and saturated fat. I took winstrol only cycle 10mg for 3 weeks last summer when i was 17. Had a shutdown afterwards cause i didn't take any pct etc. But besides that am all clean.
    I don't have a eating disorder or health issue with my digestive system (I think/hope). It's just that i want to grow. And i want to grow fast, so for the last 2 months im feeling constantly full from eating so much, but i know i need to eat to get bigger so i just eat more and then i puke. For the last few days now i've been felling really ill since the last time i puked and i have no appetite at all

You didn't post up your daily diet..

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Been struggling with the same problem.Checked my calorie consumption yesterday,and found i was around a thousand shy of what i
    need to grow.My strength gains are pleasing,as is my body shape and muscularity,but as my bodyweight has increased by no more
    than two kilos,i knew something wasn't quite right.
    It's a struggle to find the time and inclination to eat more than i do,and it's carbs,not protein that's in defecit,so i'm going to try a carb
    packed powder supplement,which should get me up to the right intake. I'm aware,a lot of this stuff is classed as a poor substitute
    for solid food,but it appears to be the only choice open to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Been struggling with the same problem.Checked my calorie consumption yesterday,and found i was around a thousand shy of what i
    need to grow.My strength gains are pleasing,as is my body shape and muscularity,but as my bodyweight has increased by no more
    than two kilos,i knew something wasn't quite right.
    It's a struggle to find the time and inclination to eat more than i do,and it's carbs,not protein that's in defecit,so i'm going to try a carb
    packed powder supplement,which should get me up to the right intake. I'm aware,a lot of this stuff is classed as a poor substitute

Blend up some oats and chug it. Carbs are the easiest part..

Blend up some oats and chug it. Carbs are the easiest part..
    There's oats in the shit i've bought,so we'll see how it goes.Thanks for that.

I'm aware,a lot of this stuff is classed as a poor substitute
    There's oats in the shit i've bought,so we'll see how it goes.Thanks for that.

I'm confused. You can buy a tub of oats for about 3 dollars that will last a couple weeks or more, but you would rather purchase a pricey supplement that probably isn't even good quality, full of fillers and junk?

Why wouldn't a tub of oats be a choice open to you?

I'm confused. You can buy a tub of oats for about 3 dollars that will last a couple weeks or more, but you would rather purchase a pricey supplement that probably isn't even good quality, full of fillers and junk?

Why wouldn't a tub of oats be a choice open to you?
    I never mentioned a tub of oats not being a choice open to me.I eat oats anyway.I am going to try this stuff,and see how things go.
    If it's shit,then i'll find that out in due course,but it might be just what gets me what i want.I won't knock it until i've tried it.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    So i just want to get bigger and maintain my low BF% im 18 years old and have gained 10kg's since summer with nearly none of it being fat. But now i just can't seem to increase anymore. Im constantly feeling nauseous from eating so much and i only eat food like oats, chicken etc to keep my low BF%. Lately i eat till i puke just because i want to increae weight but i guess my stomach can't handle all the food. What should I do?
    Gluten intolerance, celiacs disease, chrohns disease, parasites, all reasons you can eat to no avail.
    I have met several people with the mtabolism of a hummingbird that simply cannot gain. You might go see a doctor but the puking thing is normal if you eat way to gd much.
    I have had to swallow my last bites of chicken and rice twice many times because I was just that full.
    Everything takes time too and I am not trying to sound like an old fart or even wise on the subject, but you may be expecting more than your body can deliver at this point.
    We all hit dead spots and plateaus, sometimes you just gotta keep plugging away. Patience isnt so much of a problem as you age because you have less time and it flies by. It may take months or longer but keep after it and you will keep growing naturally until your mid 20's.

Funny thing,i've been struggling for calories as i've mentioned,but due to it being late,when i got home last night,i brought a ready meal home
    from the supermarket,bunged it in the oven for half an hour,then ate that and a big tub of yoghurt.
    Out of curiosity,i checked the k/cals,and it contained 2000! Supposed to be a meal for two,but we all know it's just a reasonable feed for one.
    Also contained 6 gms of salt! Now i know why i generally avoid this sort of stuff...it's shit.
    I must have got through around 6-7 thousand cals yesterday,so it seems it's not mega difficult to get my cals per day,i just need to eat dirty
    occasionally..lol.

Thread Information