Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: rhoag Weekly acountability log

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

rhoag Weekly acountability log

Ok it is time I solicit the help and encouragement from the members of this great site. I am not one to come on here daily and detail what I am doing everyday. For the most part I know what has to be done and with anything in life, ya just gotta want it and dig deep for the motivation to do it.
    I have been doing a semi-clean bulk for about 6 months now and have done fairly well. I have added 1/2" to my arms, capped my shoulders pretty good, upper chest is better. I am 5' 11" was 197lbs am now at 213lbs and will be 54 years young in July. My goal is min 12% BF with well defined 6 pack again.
    Been on HRT for 3 years now and have been maintaining good numbers for awhile. Old protocol: 75mg test subq every 3.5 days, 5mg liquid cia twice a day. New protocol started Jan27th: 100mg test subq every 3.5 day (Sunday Morn and Wed evening), 12.5mg liquid stane 24 hours after test, 50mcg T3 every morning, 5mg liquid Cia twice a day. I started the T3 on the 27th and the first 2 days felt different but now seem to have adjusted and may increase to 75mcg next week.
    Workouts are great! I will keep my lifting at 5 days a week with 1 hour on one muscle group per day (Legs, back, chest, shoulders, arms). I have been doing 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week after lifting or may skip a lift day and do cardio and abs. I have already added 40 minutes of fasted HIIT 3 times a week at 5AM and will add my ab routine back in 2-3 times a week.
    Now the hard part nutrition. Anyone that lives or has lived near Green Bay Wi knows that we like to drink and eat. Every town has 10 bars and 2 churches, we have so many _____ fests (waterfest, Chickenfest, cheesefest, summerfest,octoberfest, fisheree this and that etc etc..) My family and friends always have stuff planned. Example tonight we are going to a supperclub for fish fry and drinks with friends. So this is were I struggle. I eat cleaner than most people, fish, eggs, protien bars and shakes, cottage cheese, etc etc.. it's just when we go out that I have a problem. Once I have a few drinks it's like all bets are off and I could consume a whole damn 14" pizza in about 5 minutes.
    I will do my best to keep this updated with pics and info of what I am doing and how it is going. I just see so many that start a daily log and then fail to keep it updated. Weekly is easy anything extra is just a bonus. I will get the wife to take a pic of me to post soon as possible. I am a bit more muscular now than in my aviator I would say about 18% BF right now. Abs are still showing but not defined.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 01-30-2015 at 08:13 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Hey bud!

Been a while since you have made a log but I remember the other one! I have no doubts that you will crush that goal!

Will be watching!

Let's get it!

Thanks Rajun.... I feel motivated!! Could be Austines feel good stack!!! My son is going through some issues right now and I need to help him. Since he is a type1 diabetic I feel getting his health back would help. Maybe I can make a deal with him... I will stop drinking if he does and get him in the gym with me. Not trying to change the subject of my thread to diabetics and drinking, but maybe a tool I could use that would benefit us both. What better motivation than love for a child.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Well the weekend didn't go so great. I did HIIT Friday morning and then lifted after work. Then went out to dinner with friends and drank 6 mount royal lights with diet 7, had grilled salmon and veggies for dinner. Felt crappy Saturday and didn't workout. Sunday did a 40 minute hard core ab workout and 40 minutes HIIT (fasted). Then went to a camping/superbowl party. Didn't eat at the party but drank way to many double Crown Royals. Monday did 40 minutes of low intensity cardio ate clean. Today did my 40 min HIIT fasted at 5AM. Eating pretty clean... fish, chicken, eggs, cottage cheese, veggies, brown rice. I decided I am not drinking till I reach my goal.

datta boy!

you know what you need to do and i feel you about the weekend! haha!

i need to do that ab workout, been a while since i have done it.

I said I would add a pic even though this one is really bad. It will be easy to show improvement from this pic. Doing good this week... I feel really motivated and have dedicated to no drinking. My diet has been super clean this week, fasted cardio, legs after work today and increased T3 to 75mcg.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 02-04-2015 at 06:22 PM.

You will have no trouble and you still look damn good!

Thanks Rajin but I am severely bloated and water retention in this pic from way to much drinking over the weekend. This week is going well and I feel very motivated. Leg workout after work yesterday then fasted HIIT at 5AM this morning. Going back to the gym after work to have BF% checked and do chest. I have started the American College Of Sports Medicine periodization principle. two weeks at high reps (muscle failure 16-18 reps) then two weeks medium reps (muscle failure at 10-12 reps) then one week low reps (muscle failure 5-6 reps). Supposedly your muscle never get used to the workout and continue to get stronger and bigger! We shall see!

if you have a minute, go check out marcus' diary in the lounge, that is where the big boys hang out. they post their workouts in there. basically, it is dorian yates program, all HIT weight lifting with drop sets, all going to failure. taking a muscle to failure is key to growth!

Humm could not locate the lounge? If they served alcohol I could have found it!!
    Well, had a great chest workout last night had a fellow gym rat help me force reps. Had my BF% checked with inaccurate calipers by a trainer before my workout. Came in at 17.1% +/- 2% for human error and calculations. Anyway, it is a reference point. I will have the same trainer check it again at the same time of day when I feel I am getting closer to the 12% mark.
    Man am I sore from changing my workout to high reps and making sure I go to failure. Supposed to do back tonight but may switch to shoulders and do back Saturday with my son in law.

i was going to say about 15% in that pic.

here is the link to Marcus' diary, start from page 1, tons of info!!!!

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...ary%2A%2A.html

Good info BUT A LOT OF IT! I will continue to go through it. Doing good...still have not had a drink. Went for Friday night fish and had broiled Haddock (told them not to float it in butter) and cottage cheese (no fry's). Did a hard arm workout with my son-in-law Saturday, didn't go out Saturday night. Sunday did Abs and HIIT fasted in the morning. Monday was a rest day. This morning did fasted HIIT. tomorrow back to weights...one more round of high reps then I go to medium reps.
    Belt is already in one notch and am down to 206 and don't feel that I have lost any muscle. Been eating very clean and working out hard. The T3 with extra Test seem to be working. I do feel a bit weaker doing this high rep workout, but am very very sore.

BAM!

keep it up bud!

Wed diet was clean except for 2 kisses! Did back and then 30 minutes cardio after work. Weighed in at 204 this AM. My workouts have not change to much a bit more intense doing high reps. Must be clean diet and T3!
    Last edited by bethdoth; 02-12-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Being on HRT for close to 3 years now and I have never given blood. Last fall my RBC was a bit high and I wanted to give blood but never got around to it. Well, I finally went this morning and got a pint taken out. Hopefully my blood checks out good and I can continue to give every 8 weeks.
    Does anyone have experience with T3? I'm not sure if it's the T3 or the combination of slight change in diet and workouts that is giving me this rapid weight lose? I was 213 on Jan 30th I was 203 this morning (13 days). I know 10 pounds in 13 days is not much for some people, but when you are already fairly lean 10 pounds is a lot. I don't feel like I have lost any muscle either.
    Did chest yesterday. Still doing high reps 18-20. Man is that a pain in the a$$! I feel that it is more of an endurance type workout and uses more slow twitch muscle, which I have not been using when lifting in many years. I am on my last (2nd) round of workouts at high reps. Looking forward to medium reps next week. Bad news I feel off the wagon. Wife wanted to meet some friends at our favorite corner pub and do the weekly sign in. They got there before us and had drinks waiting when we walked in. So I had one single crown and diet Pepsi. Couldn't throw it away they bought it.

Did Shoulders Saturday then went out of town with some friends to a Black Jack Billy concert. Had 4 diet pepsi and mount royal light drinks from 4PM to 2:30 AM Also ate to much crap. Got home today and went to the gym and did 40 minutes cardio and my Ab routine. Now we are going to dinner with an old high school friend tonight. Hibachi grill should be able to eat fairly healthy Chicken and shrimp.

Monday was legs now I can't hardly get out of my car or sit down. Legs and a$$ are hurting. Took Tuesday off because that is my cub scout day with my grandsons. Wife forced me to go out last night. I cracked and had 2 Crown Royals and diet pepsi and a turkey ham club. Digging deep for motivation again. Bad weekend and not a good start to the week. Weight is back up to 207. I also forgot to take all my supplements before work yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    Monday was legs now I can't hardly get out of my car or sit down. Legs and a$$ are hurting. Took Tuesday off because that is my cub scout day with my grandsons. Wife forced me to go out last night. I cracked and had 2 Crown Royals and diet pepsi and a turkey ham club. Digging deep for motivation again. Bad weekend and not a good start to the week. Weight is back up to 207. I also forgot to take all my supplements before work yesterday.

the old three point stance when dumping, haha!

the alcohol prob making you hold more water, as well as the carbs from the club. just get back at it bud!

and you can blame this one on the wifey! hehe

Deelz is offline New Member
    Hey need help asap

Ya I need help...the will power not to drink! This Saturday we are going up north to a wild game feed/party. Huge bonfire on the lake and everyone will be drinking from noon til all hours of the morning. It's the Wisconsin way of life. How do others on here deal with social outings and not have a few drinks?

Deelz you need help or I need help?

Ya I need help...the will power not to drink! This Saturday we are going up north to a wild game feed/party. Huge bonfire on the lake and everyone will be drinking from noon til all hours of the morning. It's the Wisconsin way of life. How do others on here deal with social outings and not have a few drinks?

Deelz you need help or I need help?
    sounds like fun man, any single ladies looking for a good looking stud to stay warm with? let me know!!!!

it is hard in those situations but it is all up to you. you don't have to drink to be social. if i plan on not drinking, i will still either get a club soda with lime, diet coke with lime, etc....looks like i am drinking, but i am not.

i think deelz needs more than help

There may be some single ladies there but you will never be able to tell what kinda figure the have. They will all be wearing 6 layers of clothes with snow pants and or snowmobile suits on, and hats. The high temp for Saturday is 23!!!
    Ya I normally take my 32 oz bubba cup that way no one knows what I am drinking.

There may be some single ladies there but you will never be able to tell what kinda figure the have. They will all be wearing 6 layers of clothes with snow pants and or snowmobile suits on, and hats. The high temp for Saturday is 23!!!
    Ya I normally take my 32 oz bubba cup that way no one knows what I am drinking.
    holy hell that is cold!!!

i know how to keep her warm!
    bethdoth likes this.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Good luck hitting the goal rhoag

Thanks Zagga! Had a great shoulder workout yesterday and ate clean.
    I ran into this young guy at the gym yesterday that I see from time to time at sport bike events. Well, he was telling me about his cycle he is doing. Tren with nothing else (pill form). No HCG , T3, Caber, Test, blood donations etc etc... He was complaining that he has no energy or sex drive...humm no test (sarcasm)!
    Hope he doesn't do some real damage to himself.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 02-20-2015 at 11:12 AM.

NOt to bad this weekend. We did go to the wild game feed up on the lake. I ate ok had some Bear, mule deer, Pheasant, tuna. Stayed away from the carbs, I did drink a few to many but was also on my feet moving and doing stuff from noon to 10:30PM. Got a good workout in Friday night, we call it the Friday night losers club, then did shoulders Saturday morning before heading north. Took a day of rest Sunday. Holding steady about 201/202.

NOt to bad this weekend. We did go to the wild game feed up on the lake. I ate ok had some Bear, mule deer, Pheasant, tuna. Stayed away from the carbs, I did drink a few to many but was also on my feet moving and doing stuff from noon to 10:30PM. Got a good workout in Friday night, we call it the Friday night losers club, then did shoulders Saturday morning before heading north. Took a day of rest Sunday. Holding steady about 201/202.
    i have never had the chance to have bear, heard it is tasty.

glad to see you didn't freeze to death out there, must have been the anti-freeze!

The bonfire was about 25 feet tall.. you couldn't stand within 40 feet of it or your face would get to hot. Bear meat is a bit sweat but can be tough if not prepared correctly. Did 40 min cardio last night and 40 min HIIT at 5AM this morning. Food intake has been pretty good hitting close to my goal of 2000 cal daily with 255 grams protein (1020 cal) 50 grams of fat (450 cal) and 133 grams of carbs (532 cal). Lots of fish, chicken, eggs, wild mixed with brown rice, yogart, protein bars and shakes. Still can't pass on a daily coke zero.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Was a great weekend and good week so far. Last weekend I spent more time in the gym than the bar!!! WOOO HOOOO 7 hours in the gym and only 4 in the bar for the birthday party of 2 friends. Only had 2 drinks in 4 hours and had fish and cottage cheese for dinner. Friday night was shoulders. Saturday I normally workout with my son in law... he is trying to get bigger and doing weight gainer shakes. Killed chest flat, incline, decline bench, cable crossovers, flys, and incline dumbbell presses. 4 sets of each to muscle failure and drop setting the last set. Sunday was abs and cardio. Took Monday off then did arms yesterday. Weight is still 201/202. I will update my pics soon.
    I am going to do a cycle starting really soon. Just have not decide what i am going to do yet? Tren /test or straight test? I have never done a cycle before but have been on HRT for 3 years. We will see???

Was a great weekend and good week so far. Last weekend I spent more time in the gym than the bar!!! WOOO HOOOO 7 hours in the gym and only 4 in the bar for the birthday party of 2 friends. Only had 2 drinks in 4 hours and had fish and cottage cheese for dinner. Friday night was shoulders. Saturday I normally workout with my son in law... he is trying to get bigger and doing weight gainer shakes. Killed chest flat, incline, decline bench, cable crossovers, flys, and incline dumbbell presses. 4 sets of each to muscle failure and drop setting the last set. Sunday was abs and cardio. Took Monday off then did arms yesterday. Weight is still 201/202. I will update my pics soon.
    I am going to do a cycle starting really soon. Just have not decide what i am going to do yet? Tren/test or straight test? I have never done a cycle before but have been on HRT for 3 years. We will see???
    sounds like a great workout!

i need to go get my blood tested and see where i stand hormone wise.

can't wait to see what a cycle will do for you!

Just had all my labs last week in preparation for a cycle. test was at 1080 and E2 at 33. I ordered my Tren , caber, stane etc... about 3 weeks ago and was set on that cycle. But may change to just test. I have read all the stickys about tren and first cycles etc... just have not decided yet. I am in good health and my labs look good, diet in check, training in check. I think I could handle a tren cycle.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Went out of town with the wife for our 35th anniversary. Didn't eat bad and still worked out 1 day. Back on track today. Chicken, Rice, ground turkey and salsa, eggs and lots of water etc... did abs and 40 minutes of cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    Went out of town with the wife for our 35th anniversary. Didn't eat bad and still worked out 1 day. Back on track today. Chicken, Rice, ground turkey and salsa, eggs and lots of water etc... did abs and 40 minutes of cardio.
    Congrats on the wedding anniversary!!!

That's awesome!!!

Had a hard time getting all my calories and macros in today as usual. But since I had to watch my grandson's after work and didn't hit the gym I am ok. This excel spread sheet makes it easy, tracks everything and auto fills the charts and graphs as I put the macros in.

Most would think this is boring eating the same foods, but a person almost needs to. When you cook it saves time and provides consistency for a few days. I made 8 chops and a huge pan of sprouts so I can't let left overs go to waste. Hit the targets pretty good today. Anyone have any suggestions of what I might do better? I do plan to increase my breakfast intake, from just 3 eggs and coffee.

Overall last week was good. I am at a solid 201 but don't know how long I will be there, since I just started a cycle. Kinda sucks I pulled a hamstring yesterday...not to bad I can still do cardio and everything except hamstrings and squats. I had a mini physical for life insurance yesterday.. I was very happy to see that my pulse was 68BPM, my BP was 124/70, 71 inches tall at 204 with clothes on!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Great workout yesterday!!! Unbelievable shoulder pump!
    RaginCajun likes this.

40 minutes of fasted HIIT at 5AM this morning 40 minutes cardio last night and hitting the gym for chest after work. food intake on track today so far 70g fat 102g carbs and 210g protein. extra lean ground turkey has a ton of protein.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Doing awesome Rhoag I'm following your journey. GL
    bethdoth likes this.

Doing great! Feel great and the fat is starting to come off while muscle is staying put. Hard chest workout Wed and really great back workout yesterday. Taking today off then shoulders tomorrow with my son-in-law. I have been working rear delts very hard and will push harder tomorrow.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information