Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JuliusPleaser

Thread: Low dose Tren E while huge deficit: insights needed thanks!

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Low dose Tren E while huge deficit: insights needed thanks!

Hey folks,

I'm 33, 5'11, 206, probably 12% BF.

Current cycle is all low dosage:

Been 10 weeks on tren E 200mg a week, i recently added var 30 days ago, only taking 40mg per day, and i have been on 200mg Test cyp all year round (TRT)

My maintenance is about 3000 cals, but my current diet is at 2200 per day 5 days a week, then 2500 cals for 2 days... Its basically a carb/calorie cycle diet. my diet that I previously posted that I was one a few weeks ago was 2300/2600.

My last diet's macros was 45% carb, 35% pro, 20% fats, but now my macros for the 5 low carb days are 200 pro, 125 carbs, 100 fats (The 2 high carbs days are 200 pro, 175 carbs, which isn't really much higher on carbs. Apparently when doing a carb cycle, you're high carb days should be 2x as high?). I was also reading that all these cycling diets aren't even necessary, and that one can just simply do a steady calorie deficit without all the tricks and all...but then there is the research about leptin and all that, so that's why I'm doing this.

Ive been on this new diet macro ratio for about 2 weeks now, and yesterday was my first carb binge... I ate probably all the way to maintenance 3000 cals or or more. So i went over probaby 1500, i'm assuming. Not a big deal, but I realize on any diet I do, these binges that happen every two weeks, so are either my body telling me im too low cal or i just need them here and there.

I changed my diet from high carb to high fat, as one of my IFBB pro friends was telling me its a good thing to do to trying to change things up. I do enjoy the high fat, but whether high fat or high carb, I don't have a problem with hunger usually. However, I know each each gram of carbs carries a certain about of water (i think 4 grams) so my changes could be simply a reduction in water retention and I would also look leaner, which I do.

Now the one thing I will be doing this week is upping the tren to 300mg a week, just to see how my body responds. I've been on tren E for 10 weeks, and intended to 20 weeks on it low dosage. I know people say toxicity and all, but only sides I've had is some night sweets and anxiety, but nothing intolerable...My body is OK with tren and logically, im taking 1/3 the amount someone would use for 10 weeks at 600mg or so I don't see a problem. However, if I'm upping it to 300mg, I'm going to only be on it for another 5 weeks, making it 15 weeks total.

Nothing seems wrong, my workouts or fine, my energy is good, but i dont like these random binges. Also, i know carbs are good if you can handle them for muscle fullness and other things; again, I didn't reduce the carbs because i thought it would make a huge difference, as we all know cals in vs cals out is what matter in regards to fat loss, so I'm just simply experimenting. I also thought that higher fats would keep me so satiated on a 2200 cal diet, as they seem to be.

But I was also reading the Tren loves carbs and that one shouldn't even been in deficit, but rather, eat at maintenance and RECOMP while on tren. But I would assume that's on A LOT of tren and someone at a higher BF %. So I am debating whether I should go back to my high carb macros, but staying at 2200/2500 cycling, or say fuck all this, go maintenance, up the tren and build up while recomping if I could at this BF%? This is what I'm debating...but again, I'm probably at 12% BF right now, so I dont' even know if a recomp is possible? Probably not.

I've also been reading its a waste to not use tren for its best trait which is building lean muscle. In other words, I feel i should be at maintenance recomping but i dont think I can and i need to be in a deficit. But maybe an 800 per day cal deficit is too much while on gear and if i up the tren to 300mg i won't need to be in such a deficit? But it seems I am recomping as I am getting leaner even in this deficit, because the scale not moving from 206... So I was thinking, maybe I should just be in a 500 cal deficit per day. Currently my diet program creates a 5000 cal deficit per week, almost burning off 1.4 lbs of fat, but again, the scale doesn't move, although I look leaner.

And again, I write this because of last nights binge...Are these binges normal? They happen usually once every 2 weeks? I have total discipline, but last night, for example, I got EXTREMELY hungry, and just started eating.. It wasn't even a craving, but a hunger that struck out of no where...so this is why I'm questioning my entire protocol... Maybe something is wrong, or maybe this is exactly what needs to happen and such binges are my body's refeeds per se?

I know the body adapts and I dont' want to keep going lower than 2200 cals; so obviously I'll have to increase cardio or I'm going to have to start adding Clen and other fat burners. My goal was to do what I could at the minimum dosages and let my diet most of the work, otherwise, I would have taken the typical dosages and wouldn't need to write this post lol.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pics the week I started diet May 14 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inked20170515_105059_LI.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	621.8 KB 
ID:	169433

Pics today (almost 2 weeks in)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inked20170524_072019_LI2.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	603.1 KB 
ID:	169436
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Low dose Tren E while huge deficit: insights needed thanks!-20170515_105043.jpg   Low dose Tren E while huge deficit: insights needed thanks!-20170515_104854-1-.jpg   Low dose Tren E while huge deficit: insights needed thanks!-20170524_072034.jpg   Low dose Tren E while huge deficit: insights needed thanks!-20170524_072103.jpg  
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 05-24-2017 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Added photos.
    matt thebeard likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you using an AI? There is something wrong with your right side of chest.

Have you got your prolactin checked? DA?

Binging can result from the synergy between estrogen and Tren acting as a progestin.

no i'm not on an AI, figured i dont need one since im so low dosage.

no there is nothing wrong with my chest lol, just the way i'm flexing in that pic

I went to the gym this morning I was pumped, leaner and had a great workout... maybe these binges every 10 days are needed? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	820.0 KB 
ID:	169437Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	753.0 KB 
ID:	169438

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    no i'm not on an AI, figured i dont need one since im so low dosage.

no there is nothing wrong with my chest lol, just the way i'm flexing in that pic
    It just looked attractive to me.

200mg is not low enough to avoid AI completely imo. Especially with other gear in your system. You don't want high E2 with Tren .

well from what I understand, Tren doesn't aromatize and an AI would do nothing for it. You'd need caber or prami since Tren raise prolactin.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    in stead of binging It may be a good idea to go slightly over your maintenance every 3-4 days. just to fill up muscle glycogen and stop your body from cannibalizing muscle. It may also stop the binge cravings. 3 low 1 high.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I have had these cravings also while on Tren . The way I would describe it is like a sudden Insulin spike or low blood sugar. I get weak and a bit shaky. I can't eat fast enough until I consume enough food to satisfy the craving and then I'm alright. It only happened once during my last Tren blast. But it's not fun, especially if I'm not to where I can eat. The first time I ever used Tren, it happened several times.

Yea, I'm getting hungier it seems.

Maybe 2200 is too low for me? I upped the tren today to 400mg, I'm gonna finish it out for another 5 weeks.

My body is telling me eat more lol. If my TDEE is 3000, or 2900, as diff calculators state, then I should be just eating 2500 straight everyday... I used to do 2330 calories and I haven't been this hungry before. So either I'm gaining lean muscle and I need to eat more to maintain it, or I'm just too low and I need to eat more.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I'd eat more and lose slower.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Yea, I'm getting hungier it seems.

Maybe 2200 is too low for me? I upped the tren today to 400mg, I'm gonna finish it out for another 5 weeks.

My body is telling me eat more lol. If my TDEE is 3000, or 2900, as diff calculators state, then I should be just eating 2500 straight everyday... I used to do 2330 calories and I haven't been this hungry before. So either I'm gaining lean muscle and I need to eat more to maintain it, or I'm just too low and I need to eat more.
    You could add in a refeed/repleat day. Unless I missed that you are. I've done what you're doing now for a contest prep and it was hard not to binge, especially at night. I think one mistake I made for that prep was not doing any refeeds during the cut.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Yes I had two days that were high carb days, out of the 7 days, but I think even they were too low at some point.

I think my body wants to get off these large deficits.. I've been dieting in a deficit since January. Although, I'm not at my exact goal I want to be at, upping the tren and slowly going back to maintence, I'll probably lean out anyway, at least that's what I'm thinking.

So what I have done now is I'm just gonna do 2500 cals everyday; no more carb cycling. My Protein will be 200, carbs 200, and fats 100... If anything, I'll just add more cardio if necessary, but we'll see what this 400 tren does in the next 5 weeks.

I jsut feel that my body is done with these deficits; it wants to eat more and this isn't a lack of discipline, as I'm listening to it and it isn't craving a certain food group, but wants more food in general. I may be growing as I have been getting stronger and the weight scale has not dropped from 206-8, in the last several weeks, but I have been getting leaner.

Thread Information