Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: My head is going to explode! Desperately need some direction.

TBONE75 is offline New Member

Angry My head is going to explode! Desperately need some direction.

I was hoping I could get some direction on the way I should proceed with my upcoming dietary regime for my first cycle. I have done my due diligence and searched over the internet and found so many useful pieces of information. That however is the problem, I have found so many different pieces of information I have stirred myself into mass confusion and don’t know where to go from here. I figured if I specifically asked with my given situation that would give me direction.
    So about me, I’m 42yr 5’10 about 200lb 18% body fat. My first cycle I decided was going to be a simple stack after doing the research. I will be taking Test C 400mg per week for 12weeks. I will also be taking Aromisian alongside the Test C for weeks 1-12 (still need to decide on a dosage). Winstrol oral at 50mg per day will be used on the back end, weeks 7-12. Weeks 13 and 14 will be nothing. Nolvadex ,will be at 40mg per day for weeks 15 and 16, followed by 20mg per day for weeks 17 and 18.
    Now here is where I could use some help. Obviously I could certainly benefit from a cutting cycle. I could also benefit from a bulking cycle. If it is/was possible to do both, loose fat while increasing lean mass that would be freakin spectacular. However, it seems both would be the opposite from each other. My question is what dietary regime should I take, low carb or perhaps carb cycling or perhaps? What direction should I go given my goals and stats? Given the makeup of the cycle I’m taking is there clearly one direction you would go and if so what is that? Is there a regime where I can lose fat and gain muscle concurrently? I have done so much searching that I am locked up on a direction to go. One site states to do it this way while another site says to do it that way. I’m just simply at a standstill and would like to start planning but could use some of the highly knowledge feedback on this forum to help me. I was looking at carb cycling which makes sense to me I suppose. I have practiced the low carb life style with good results in the past but fear of little energy to fully utilize the cycle. I also should state that after a blood test with my doctor that my Testosterone is at 425 mg/dl which I have found to be pretty damn low. That is what kind of finally gave me the nudge to try a simple stack. My doctor states the range is normal stating 250 to 1200 is the healthy range. Healthy for whom they are not factoring in age there.
    At any rate I have information overload and am looking for some advice. I also plan of course on running liv.52 during the cycle. Is there anything else I should take? So to recap what should my dietary regime be given my stack ingredients so to shed some fat (which I need) and to gain muscle (which I need)? If anything stands out, please let me know. I would like to thank all of the knowledgeable people on this forum in advance for your help.

Thanks so much

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TBONE75 View Post
    I was hoping I could get some direction on the way I should proceed with my upcoming dietary regime for my first cycle. I have done my due diligence and searched over the internet and found so many useful pieces of information. That however is the problem, I have found so many different pieces of information I have stirred myself into mass confusion and don’t know where to go from here. I figured if I specifically asked with my given situation that would give me direction.
    So about me, I’m 42yr 5’10 about 200lb 18% body fat. My first cycle I decided was going to be a simple stack after doing the research. I will be taking Test C 400mg per week for 12weeks. I will also be taking Aromisian alongside the Test C for weeks 1-12 (still need to decide on a dosage). Winstrol oral at 50mg per day will be used on the back end, weeks 7-12. Weeks 13 and 14 will be nothing. Nolvadex ,will be at 40mg per day for weeks 15 and 16, followed by 20mg per day for weeks 17 and 18.
    Now here is where I could use some help. Obviously I could certainly benefit from a cutting cycle. I could also benefit from a bulking cycle. If it is/was possible to do both, loose fat while increasing lean mass that would be freakin spectacular. However, it seems both would be the opposite from each other. My question is what dietary regime should I take, low carb or perhaps carb cycling or perhaps? What direction should I go given my goals and stats? Given the makeup of the cycle I’m taking is there clearly one direction you would go and if so what is that? Is there a regime where I can lose fat and gain muscle concurrently? I have done so much searching that I am locked up on a direction to go. One site states to do it this way while another site says to do it that way. I’m just simply at a standstill and would like to start planning but could use some of the highly knowledge feedback on this forum to help me. I was looking at carb cycling which makes sense to me I suppose. I have practiced the low carb life style with good results in the past but fear of little energy to fully utilize the cycle. I also should state that after a blood test with my doctor that my Testosterone is at 425 mg/dl which I have found to be pretty damn low. That is what kind of finally gave me the nudge to try a simple stack. My doctor states the range is normal stating 250 to 1200 is the healthy range. Healthy for whom they are not factoring in age there.
    At any rate I have information overload and am looking for some advice. I also plan of course on running liv.52 during the cycle. Is there anything else I should take? So to recap what should my dietary regime be given my stack ingredients so to shed some fat (which I need) and to gain muscle (which I need)? If anything stands out, please let me know. I would like to thank all of the knowledgeable people on this forum in advance for your help.

Thanks so much
    I found cycling your carbs can accomplish either lean muscle or burn fat . It is possible to achieve both it just will slow down as your concentrating on both instead of one or the other . If you eat clean carbs on that stack and stay away from sugar and sloppy carbs you most likely will burn fat along the way . Being your Bf is close to 20 % and the stack your planning is good for a first timer ( except for the winny ) if you take your last four weeks of the cycle and cut out your carbs or switch over to a high fat and protein diet in place of any carbs the compounds will protect the muscle you have put on and the lack of carbs will have your body ravenous to replace it with stored fat . Keep in mind that it is only efficient to eat like this if you are doing so every 2 1/2 to 3 hours . You need to keep you body running like a furnace to keep your matabolism jacked at a rapid pace . You could probably achieve all of this without aas with just cycling your carbs because of your high Bf you will drop weight rapidly . This is just a general idea .Cycling carbs works great for me . My queen had great results as well going from 118 all the way down to 106 in just 4 weeks and she was already lean .

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TBONE75 View Post

Thanks so much
    You can put faith in all and everything.

Calories in less than calories out, that's the bottom line

You could probably achieve all of this without aas with just cycling your carbs because of your high Bf you will drop weight rapidly .
    Given my test results and that I feel I'm experiencing low test side effects of Low to No energy, Depression, Mind fog, Mid section weight gain. I feel the Test stack would be beneficial. They think putting me on depression pills and ADD pills are the answer. I think it is just covering up the low test given the results from my blood test but my doc is old school and does not see past his old training.

Thanks to both you guys for your responses.

right now my BMR is 780.93 so MOD ACTIVE TDEE is 1210.44 so that will be my set point to figure all else out. Now I need to figure my macros for both training days and non training days. excellent sticky post in this forum for that. I just want to make the most of my time and be as efficient as possible in my training. I subscribe to the rule of thought. IF YOUR GOING TO DO IT, DO IT RIGHT.

Also is there any supplements that standout to you that you believe would compliment and maximize my results. There is just so many it is hard to set on any?

Thanks again guys, this is great advice.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Don't waste your first cycle cutting. It's the most productive cycle you will ever run in term of muscle gain.

You should drop your bodyfat below 15% before you bulk and drop the winny and run test only as per this thread

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

You need to work out your actual maintenance calories by eating at a certain level for a week, if you gain weight it's too many and if you lose it's too few. Once you know your real maintenance it's much easie. Online calculators take a average person, very few of us are average.

Please post your current cutting diet and cardio regime.
    RaginCajun likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Don't waste your first cycle cutting. It's the most productive cycle you will ever run in term of muscle gain.

You should drop your bodyfat below 15% before you bulk and drop the winny and run test only as per this thread

You need to work out your actual maintenance calories by eating at a certain level for a week, if you gain weight it's too many and if you lose it's too few. Once you know your real maintenance it's much easie. Online calculators take a average person, very few of us are average.

Please post your current cutting diet and cardio regime.
    So drop the winny and just Test C. So what dosage do you think I should start with for the Test C ??

I also used Scoobys meal planner based off my BMR as a starting point then will adjust as well. To start I figured 3 days on medium carbs with 25% reduction of calories based off BMR and 1.25gr of protein per lb of body weight. 4th day will be higher carb day (also my leg day) but still 25% reduction based off of BMR

I love when a plan comes together. Thanks again guys.

Thread Information