I would like to begin with a little background story.
Flashback october 2014, I weighed 145kg with a riduclous bf% and no history of gym what so ever. Although i played basketball for my state back in high school. Then got admission in med school and rest is all junk and late night munchings. (Damn those pizzas tasted so good)
To cut the story short I realised that I have crossed a line. Its no or never. I might die in my 30s if this continues.
So for 6 months i crash dieted like a desperate little b***h. Lost like 67 kilos. Did 200 push ups everyday and 3km cardio 3 times a week. By April 2015 I was at 75 kg. I looked like a cancer survivor. I knew i fucked up in desparation. I then joined a gym. Upped my diet a little but body did not listen to me. It started gaining back too fast. So before i knew i hit 90 kilos within an year but i got my head straight kept my diet clean. Exercised regularly. Its been almost 3 years since my venture. Now I am at 104 kilos with 19%bf.
Cycle history
One Test E cycle 300mg/week for 12 weeks with proper pct around 6 months back. Really helped me get rid of the stubborn big ass love handles.
I met a few injuries in the gym though. (All my fault for trying to be a wanabe powerbuilder) but I learnt my lesson and I am extra cautious with every thing.
Although those injuries are not healing (bicep tendinosis, right knee injury and right shoulder rotator cuff)

Currently I have just started 3iu 5on/2off Hgh pharma grade. Thought it will give a jumpstart to healing my chronic tendon injuries. It has helped a lot.
I plan on using 250mgtrenA/100mg TestP in october
My aim is to compete for physique in spring 2018. Its just something I really want to do. To go up on the stage and pose off. Most of the trainers here are gym bros with broscience. That is why I avoid seeking advice from them. So i have about 8 months.
I will run hgh for 6 months. While do a tren /test cycle once during hgh cycle and once close to comp and will add winny to it. With full pct protocol. I try to keep dose as low as possble.

Feel free to criticize my cycle and help me improve it.

What I actually seek is nutritional guidance. I have read all the stickies from the forum and a few articles from other websites.

Some guides say 40/40/20
Some say to take high carbs, some say it does not matter.
I have also read progress stories. Most people have different opinions. I guess they mentioned what worked best for them. Some say not to take cArb and fat in the same meal.
Supplements I have at hand
Crearine, BCAA, fish oil, CLA, L carnitine, Whey, Caesein, pre workout, clenbuterol and hydroxycut. I have these in stock.

I have been a clean eater since 3 long long years. Occasionally i take a day or two off. Sometimes a week off but only like once an year. I need it to maintain my sanity. Rest of the days i am that chicken and broccoli guy.

Basic outlines I have in mind are
Currently I am on 2500 calories. I have 83kg LBM with 3.7k TDEE. I workout 6 days a week for more than hour.
Meal 1 : bran bread and eggs and BCAAs with fishoil and multivitamins
Meal 2 : whey protein 1 scoop
Meal 3 : chciken breast
Meal 4 : chicken mince kebobs
Meal 5 : boiled red lentil soup (half cup dry)
Workout
Meal 6 : fruit with whey 1 scoop and creatine 5g
Meal 7 : chicken breast
Meal 8 : casein before sleep
I plan on increasing calories to 3.5k while on tren since it obviously will increase my BMR and TDEE.

Kindly comment on my plan. You may correct me harshly or any way you want just refrain from name calling. I am just a beginner. Have to start from somewhere. Your valuable input will be much appreciated.