Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BrockBadger

Thread: HDL/LDL Friendly Diet Review

IronClydes is offline Senior Member

HDL/LDL Friendly Diet Review

Hey fellas.

Unfortunately, I am dealing with long term, and worsening, HDL and LDL values. This includes poor AST/ALT as well.

I am looking for your help tailoring my diet to assist with improving my LDL/HDL cholesterol values.

My current maintenance intake is 2800 calories at 40/40/20. I am 210, 6 foot, and about 11% bf.

Below is my typical daily meal plan. Please look it over and let me know what changes you would make to my macros, Meals, diet, etc.

Thanks!

Breakfast

Work Meals 1 and 2

Pre workout

Post workout

Bedtime Meal

I also throw a quest bar in there at some point and increase post workout Shake and bedtime Snack if I have the calories.

-IronClydes

"Half of any battle you face in life is just showing up every day, despite how you feel"

If you're curious, those values are below and this is long term and ongoing.

-IronClydes

"Half of any battle you face in life is just showing up every day, despite how you feel"

Also, I am 36 years old, have competed 4 cycles: Test blasts were first 2, Test and Tren was second 2, Deca and Test is next planned.

The following advice has also been provided to address this and my high hematocrit.

Do a DRBC donation asap.

Start the following Supplements: Psyllium Husk, UDCA or TUDCA, SLO-Niacin,
    NAC 2500/day,
    Fish Oil 2g/day,
    Red Yeast Rice Powder: spoonful daily with whatever allows you to stomach its taste (Kel likes warm milk).

-IronClydes

BrockBadger is offline Junior Member
    Hi IronClydes,

I'll need to look at it further but what sticks out are the 2 eggs at breakfast. I mean if your having two whole eggs at breakfast your getting added cholesterol and saturated fat. Some people are sensitive to eggs or the amount of cholesterol in the eggs. So with the extra saturated fat and cholesterol it could influence cholesterol. But besides that your diet isn't bad. I think there is another factor here that sticks out... I'm thinking it's the cycles. Somethings going on there and I don't know enough about it to say...
    IronClydes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockBadger View Post
    Hi IronClydes,

I'll need to look at it further but what sticks out are the 2 eggs at breakfast. I mean if your having two whole eggs at breakfast your getting added cholesterol and saturated fat. Some people are sensitive to eggs or the amount of cholesterol in the eggs. So with the extra saturated fat and cholesterol it could influence cholesterol. But besides that your diet isn't bad. I think there is another factor here that sticks out... I'm thinking it's the cycles. Somethings going on there and I don't know enough about it to say...
    Thank you Brock

-IronClydes

Thread Information