Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: TDEE and Diet

jizzle1076 is offline New Member

TDEE and Diet

Good morning all,

I’m new to this forum and I’m very excited about what I’ve been reading and what I’ve been learning so far. Everyone seems very helpful and willing to teach what they’ve learned over the years. I had a few questions about my TDEE and how to find out what that number is. I want to accuarately calculate my calories and macros and try and get my diet dialed in for my cycle. I’m very sedentary I sit at a desk for eight hours a day most days . My stats are,

Weight: 212
    Bodyfat: 14.7%
    Years Training: 5
    Previous Cycles: 2 and they were test only cycles

I don’t know what other information you guys might need to help me out just let me know and I really appreciate any help that can be given to me.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    TDEE is an estimate of how much food one should eat. Basically, a starting point. After that, you will need to adjust your intake according to the results you want. There are many sites out there that will calculate this for you but the most accurate one is https://www.precisionnutrition.com/w...oss-calculator which is using the latest formulas from Dr. Hall at the NIH. I have used this one several times and it is ridiculously accurate.
    charger69 likes this.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    What he said. Start there and adjust accordingly.

Thread Information