ads21 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy I wanna stay bulk but lose belly!

Please help peeps!

I'm pretty bulk, but I've got a bit of a belly going on.. I look good on the upper body. No six pack or anything (quite the opposite) so I don't want to lose size but I want to loose the belly. I got to eat to stay big but on the flip side it just adds to my waist! So I lowered the amount I'm eating and eating less fatty foods but now I'm losing size and the belly remains!

So my question is how do I get the best of both worlds? Lose the belly while getting the calories still for the energy at the gym and staying bulk? Do I compromise size to get rid of the belly??
    Thanks in advance

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    You need to do a well executed RECOMP .. your going to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. just think of your extra belly fat as stored calories to be used to keep you from going catabolic and burning up muscle like you could on a traditional cut. the stomach fat is there to keep you from "missing a meal" sort of speak... you'll use it to fuel your muscle building as usable calories.

however this is extremely difficult to do and your diet, training, AAS, and other drug protocols have to be very very on point.

the right training , drugs, fat burners, and diet all working together in unison is key to accomplishing this.

what are your stats and training history ?

With your height at 183cm (6') and weight at 80kg (176lbs), I wouldn't call that bulky. Is your profile up to date? If you're getting a belly at these stats, I'm prone to think you're training is not up to par. At your age, you should be able to dial up your training and lean out your diet and get a rack of abs.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    With your height at 183cm (6') and weight at 80kg (176lbs), I wouldn't call that bulky. Is your profile up to date? If you're getting a belly at these stats, I'm prone to think you're training is not up to par. At your age, you should be able to dial up your training and lean out your diet and get a rack of abs.
    good call !

OP, if your that skinny (which your stats say you are) but you have belly fat, then you really need to up the volume and intensity of your workouts. just think of that belly fat as stored calories to help you train and build muscle.

Thread Information