Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Need Bulk Critique

Alienunseen is offline New Member

Need Bulk Critique

Need critique on my bulking diet. I will boost the calories up to 3000+ starting tomorrow morning, but adding more eggs, chicken and etc to each meal. I should be at 3300. THOUGHTS??

My stats:
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 216 lbs

Cycle: Test E 600mgs, .5 AI, and HCG . (I checked my gear through the companies website and the TEST E code checks out.)

Diet:
    Carbs 35%, Protein 37%, Fat 28% : 2863 Calories total . ( Will Increase to 3000+ calories this week or the next for bulking, I need 3151 to GROW)

Breakfast: 2 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, oats and milk

Lunch: Banana, Cottage, Cottage Cheese and, Peanut Butter

Dinner: 2 Baked chicken, White Rice, Potato Milk, Banana, Whey Protein
    Dinner 2: Peanut Butter , 2 Baked Chicken Leg, Mushrooms, Potato

Snacks: Milk, Whey Protein, Peanut Butter Cottage Cheese.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your carbs are lower then your protein . why?

you are running a cycle of steroids which is going to increase protein synthesis and protein turnover so your going to make a way more efficient use out of less protein then you would naturally (which means you need less of it then when natty).. your also on steroids which means you'll partition nutrients much better and have a way better capacity to drive carbohydrates, water, aminos, and other nutrients into muscle cells, plus drive all your energy expenditure .. WHICH means, Carbs are your friend. you want more carbs brother. you'll grow way better and have better workouts with more carbs in the scenario you provide.
    balance likes this.

Alienunseen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your carbs are lower then your protein . why?

you are running a cycle of steroids which is going to increase protein synthesis and protein turnover so your going to make a way more efficient use out of less protein then you would naturally (which means you need less of it then when natty).. your also on steroids which means you'll partition nutrients much better and have a way better capacity to drive carbohydrates, water, aminos, and other nutrients into muscle cells, plus drive all your energy expenditure .. WHICH means, Carbs are your friend. you want more carbs brother. you'll grow way better and have better workouts with more carbs in the scenario you provide.

Alright, gotcha. Increased my calories to 3400+ which is beyond difficult and I increased carbs to 40% by Adding some more potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienunseen View Post
    Alright, gotcha. Increased my calories to 3400+ which is beyond difficult and I increased carbs to 40% by Adding some more potatoes.
    When I'm bulking I run 45% Carbs, 30% protein, 25% fats. In your case 40% carbs will do the job. Like Gear said you don't need a ton of protein when you're on cycle.
    balance likes this.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I’d say more carbs less fats right off the bat from glancing this over. I like my
    Carbs over 50% but that’s just me

Thread Information