Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member

Casien...what it supposed to taste/look like?

Well recently i jsut ordered some ON Cassien Protein and when I scooped it and started mixing it, it seemed heavier. Drinking it was even harder, it seemed like a milkshake....with water...yuck. Anyway just wondering if this was the way it supposed to drink like. Or if im not mixing it enough, not enough water, ect..

Thanks
    AL

primetime1 is offline Member
    got the same stuff bro.. and im not sure iether as its my 1st time using casein. it def taste different than the whey i use. i try and use more water for it though so its not so bad to down as with only using a little water is way to thick.

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Liftin'
    Well recently i jsut ordered some ON Cassien Protein and when I scooped it and started mixing it, it seemed heavier. Drinking it was even harder, it seemed like a milkshake....with water...yuck. Anyway just wondering if this was the way it supposed to drink like. Or if im not mixing it enough, not enough water, ect..

Thanks
    AL
    duh....you have to mix it with tomoatoe juice and stand on your head......relax dude, your posts are coming on like crazy...sit back, relax, eat and train......youll be fine

bro, this is nothing, if you were around when i started asking about my diet youd want to kill me haha, i think Spound probably has 40-50 post answering all my diet questions..

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Liftin'
    bro, this is nothing, if you were around when i started asking about my diet youd want to kill me haha, i think Spound probably has 40-50 post answering all my diet questions..
    flex2winny alter?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Casein is a little thicker and harder to mix. I just use a blender and it takes 10-20 seconds. It's also got a slightly different, almost chalky, taste.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    yes... casein is thicker and messier to prepare as compared to whey...

I use about 400ml of water at room temperature to dissolve one heaping scoop of casein... (Dissolves well and fine)

ok, maybe that was the problem, i was taking in 2 scoops and man was it thick..

Thread Information