Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By

Thread: the HARD GAINERS bulking diet

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

the HARD GAINERS bulking diet

ok so here is an example meal plan for a true hard gainers bulking diet.. I'll put some notes at the end but if you think you eat a lot now yet you struggle to put on size still, then give this a shot.

Hard gainers bulking diet

Meal 1 – upon waking
    Shake
    2 scoops of whey
    2 cups milk
    ½ cup quick oatmeal
    Spoonful of peanut butter

80g protein, 40g carbs, 20g fat

Meal 2
    6 whole eggs
    8oz ground bison
    1 cup rice
    60g cheese

105 protein, 50g carbs, 85g fat

Meal 3
    ½ whole chicken (16oz chicken)
    4 small potatoes mashed
    ¼ cup of gravy

80g protein, 115g carbs, 40g fat

Meal 4
    8oz tri-tip or eye of round steak
    1 box mac and cheese

83g protein, 140g carbs, 30g fat

Meal 5
    8oz ground beef
    1 cup black beans
    ½ cup rice
    Salsa

70g protein, 80g carbs, 28g fat

Meal 6
    ½ whole chicken (16oz chicken)
    1 cup cooked carrots
    1 cup spinach w/ 1 tablespoon olive oil

62g protein, 15g carbs, 40g fat

Meal 7
    1 slice of cheese cake
    4 strawberries
    Whey isolate shake 1 cup milk

40g protein, 35g carbs, 30g fat

Totals
    Protein = 520
    Carbs = 475
    Fat = 273

Cals = 6,437

Notes:
    calories here are all calorie dense. thats the point. but also cost effective.. example, the Mac and cheese. an entire box of Kraft Mac is about 1$ in the grocery store.. for a buck you get 750 cals, 27g protein, 150g carbs, 9g fats. in most peoples eyes those macros make up an entire 10-15$ meal.. another thing you'll notice is the whole chicken (you'll see two half chicken meals). a whole chicken at the store is generally 6$. all you got to do is crock pot that bitch for a day and you got 32oz of super soft moist yummy chicken to food prep with.
    all the meat choices here are super affordable. Except the ground bison meal (which is still very affordable to a lot of folks). the reason for the ground bison here is that its a red meat rich in micro nutrients..
    also, you'll see some meals with veggies and fruit.. this is just to cover your 'micro nutrient' basis as well.
    Meal 7 is a treat, you'll want to eat it even if your full. but its still very nutrient and calorie dense and not a fluff treat.
    black beans, super cheap but very high in carbs with protein as well.
    Meal 1 is just a shake and will digest quickly and you'll be ready for a solid food meal 2 fairly soon
    mashed potatoes are super easy to eat compared to diced potatos.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    at most local grocery stores (i used to manage one) usually there will be a deli or something that will have to throw away a huge amount of roasted chickens and other similar stuff at the end of the night and the employees are mostly fine with giving you the stuff for free or giving them a few bucks for it. that really should not even be required though peanut butter is insanely cheap and extremely useful

at walmart a 2.37 jar of peanut butter is worth 7000 calories and 225g of protein, a gallon of CHOCOLATE milk is like 3000 cals/128g protein and 1.55 or so. thank god for walmart taking over the planet.

no bigger sin than taking copious amounts of expensive PEDS trying to gain muscle and neglecting the very basic food component. really can't argue against the two most useful muscle gaining foods (milk, peanut butter) are both extremely cheap
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 06-01-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

look at all my knowledge of steroids and advance protocols with anabolics/androgens, etc.. and take what you want from them, but this is the most ANABOLIC muscle building post I've ever made

next , I'm moving onto training

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    look at all my knowledge of steroids and advance protocols with anabolics/androgens, etc.. and take what you want from them, but this is the most ANABOLIC muscle building post I've ever made

next , I'm moving onto training

The funny part is that the 2 best foods in my opinion are the cheapest, and holy shit are they piss cheap as ever, what a great fucking time to be alive that Walmart sells a gallon of chocolate milk for 1.50 or something ( too bad it isnt full fat though).. not only does the average Joe bodybuilder use excessive drugs in place of food to begin with, they usually buy super expensive low calorie foods lol!

What's the SECRET DRUG THOUGH?!?!?! WHAT ARE THE PROS USING ?!?@?@@ - peanut butter is the secret drug until a drug that magically creates energy out of thin air in our body is created.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great post, my problem right now is my gf is in to naturopathic medicine and healthy eating and she doesn’t like me buying food that is of lower quality. Makes everything cost a ton plus I don’t have as many ready to eat things.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Great!!! GearHeaded, many guys would say that consuming 6,000 kcal would be enough to put on pounds of fat. But I'm not one of them; I think when the calories come from real nutrition, it's worth consuming a high level of calories to increase.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad you made this post. I'm basically restarting my diet from the ground up. My sodium's way too high, and my nutrition is just way off, even after a couple years of looking through these and other forums. Damn, I was NOT ready for my first cycle.

Question: Wouldn't meal 7 be sort of a post workout? I've always heard that simple carbs are best immediately after a workout.
    Last edited by Arcânn; 04-20-2020 at 06:45 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    I'm glad you made this post. I'm basically restarting my diet from the ground up. My sodium's way too high, and my nutrition is just way off, even after a couple years of looking through these and other forums. Damn, I was NOT ready for my first cycle.

Question: Wouldn't meal 7 be sort of a post workout? I've always heard that simple carbs are best immediately after a workout.
    its just a very basic example meal plan..
    for all of us going to depend on other factors to have an actual set up meal plan . post workout could come at meal 7 or at meal 2 . idk. everyone has different schedules , plus the drugs and training programs play a role .
    meal timing and nutrient timing is important. I truly believe this

but the main take away here is the adding of fats to carb and protein meals .. for hard gainers. the fat slows things down and allows things to "stick more" . if that makes sense.
    we can't follow the chicken and broccoli diet of bodybuilders in contest prep if we wanna get big.. its a totally different context

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    6k diet

meal 1
    Super Shake 1000 kcal
    2 cups of skimmed milk
    1 cup of oatmeal
    2 medium bananas
    1 spoon of whey protein
    1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    1 spoon of bee honey
    meal 2
    2 slices of wholemeal bread
    2 white eggs
    2 egg whites
    1 whole avocado without skin

1 apple
    meal 3
    3 cups of cooked white rice
    3 cups of boiled beans
    9oz chicken breast or tilapia or lean meat (heavy raw)
    1 cup cooked spinach or 2 cups broccoli
    meal 4
    Super Shake 1000 kcal
    2 cups of skimmed milk
    1 cup of oatmeal
    2 medium bananas
    1 spoon of whey protein
    1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    1 spoon of bee honey
    meal 5
    3 cups of boiled beans
    9 oz chicken breast or tilapia or lean beef (heavy raw)
    meal 6
    3 cups of boiled beans
    9 oz chicken breast or tilapia or lean beef (heavy raw)
    3 tablespoons of olive oil to prepare rice, beans, etc.
    The super shakes at the busiest hours of the day

Thread Information