Thread: Im Desperate

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Im Desperate

Well bros its time for me to get a diet. I cant afford a Personal Trainer so just wondering if u bros can help me. Any help would be appreciative. BTW my goals are to drop BF%. Got alot of strength and want to keep it but drop BF%. Im 5'10 190. Maybe want to keep all strength and drop down to 175. Is it possible. Benn training for 3 years. Im also a powerlifter. Any help would be appreciative.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    What's ur BF%?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't need a personal trainer bro. Everything a personal trainer will teach you, you can learn of here. So whatever you don't know about, research this site about it, learn it, save yourself some $$$ and do it yourself ...
    Anyways, you want to lose BF, and lose pounds too, but keep the same strength. Well IMO, to drop BF and a few extra lbs, you would have to diet, meaning you would have to eat less carbs and a little bit more protein then usual. Eating less carbs will make you a little weaker, so your chances of keeping the same strength are slim. Not saying its impossible, but I am just saying it will be a little hard staying at the same strength level while eating less. Ive seen guys that take a lot of natural summplements while dieting which increases their strength a bit, so if you do it right, you shouldnt lose too much strength...
    What BF% are you on now?

Im around 14% now.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Try posting what your diet looks like and we can go from there.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Its alot harder than its seems...i promise you if youve never dieted before then goodluck...your going to have to use "trial and error" to find out what your body responds to...personally i cant loose weight on just a low carb diet...i have to cut cals low also...

I would probably suggest carb cycleing, and just eating strictly clean for your first time...you can always adjust to how your body reacts...

Cardio is how you will truely shed the fat, but if the diets not there then youll never loose a pound.

post a sample diet like big t said

Well my diet nows look somewhat like this
    Morning: Coke, nutragrain bar or pop tart
    Lunch: Couple cheeseburgers or something usually fast food.
    Snack around 4 o clock: Tuna Sandwich something usually high in protein
    WORKOUT
    Dinner: Chicken or salad.
    Then alot time maybe a snack some time before i go to bed.

hybrid is offline Member
    Your breakfast is pure sugar with no protein. Thats not good at all.
    Two cheeseburgers for lunch is definitely bad. Very little nutritional value. Mostly bad fat and hi glycemic white bread in the bun.

You need to start your day out right. Something like oatmeal and 10 egg whites (with maybe one yolk)
    You need to eat 6 times a day. Protein at each meal. Try to limit your fats to the good fats like flax oil and salmon, that kind of thing. Avoid starchy carbs and sugar. Carbs should be low glycemic like oatmeal and brown rice.
    Dropping bodyfat takes a lot of work and more importantly commitment to good diet.

Thread Information