jacob5.0 is offline New Member

eating until im full?

when i eat, i always eat till im full. Say i eat a 6oz chicken breast and 1 cup of rice, and a glass of water. That fills me up, and is only about 400 calories. i eat 5-6 times a day. is that enough, or what can i do to add more clean calories to my food. i can eat a ton of junkfood no problem, but Im trying to clean bulk.
    6'0
    200lbs
    training for about a year
    bf%: around 15 i guess
    bench:225x5 (if that shows anything)

thanks
    jacob

Farmer is offline Member
    "I always eat till im full"..not a good practice bro..you need to sit down and make up a diet with the cals you need. Set-up those meals and spread them throughout the day..eat exactly what you had planned for..if you get full in the middle, KEEP EATING..if you are still hungry afterwards maybe down some more water. Give the diet a week or so to see how its working and tweak it from there...but definently don't eat till your full at each meal..especially if you are trying to bulk clean..

Peace

Farmer

jacob5.0 is offline New Member
    what im tryin to get at is a couple of my meals are only 400 calories and they fill me up. if i do that 6 times a day thats 2400 calories, which is barely enough to maintain for someone thats 200 lbs. what could i do or add to up the calories?

thanks
    jacob

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well.... eat more. You feel sick at times but I started out having to force feed myself and after a week or two you actually start to handle more food.

Thread Information