Thread: I Hate Eggs!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

I Hate Eggs!

I tried to start eating them earlier this summer. I figured that I would develop a likness to them after a while but I just kept hating them more and more. Do you guys have any suggestions that would make my eggs taste any better. I've been eating them scrambled, but I've never tried sunnyside up. what do you guys think?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    try making an omlet (sp)?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    over easy. of course i use like 12-15 whites with 2-3 yolks. mmmm

I tire of eggs, so for an instant protein fix I drink (yes drink) a 250ml carton of pasteurized egg whites. 25g protein in one gulp.

It has no taste if you drink it when it's cold, just that gooey texture.

Otherwise I eat normal eggs hardboiled chopped up in a tuna/egg/onions/radish/pepper/alfafa sprouts salad with a little olive oil and basalmic vinegar.

Red

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Put some salsa on them..tastes much better

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Red, you and that (evil) monkey are just plain messed up. Drinking snot comes to mind after reading that. YUCK!

Xavier, symatech has the right idea. Add some things you can eat (if you are cutting then something’s you can't have) to them. I like a little cheese in mine now and then. Salsa or taco sauce is good as well. Onions, peppers or whatever's lying around in the frig. Start experimenting and let us know if you come across something you like. I'm sure we'd all love to know something new to try.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

It has no taste if you drink it when it's cold, just that gooey texture.

This from the man who gave that oh so difinitive detail of cottage cheese's texture

I might actualy try the above. I can't stand egg whites. Maybe mix in some spices and make a morning cider

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    How about an egg white and chicken burrito? If I could afford the carbs I’d eat those damn things everyday. Make them yourself; the crap you can buy in a store is just that….crap, imo.

I should have guessed Pheedno would be willing to try Red’s suggestion. I know how it will go if I gave it a try………….into the mouth………..then onto the wall.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Quick egg salad. Low fat mayo, hardboiled eggs(crushed), green onion. Slap that combo in between your fav bread or tortilla depending on how many carbs you need. MM-MM good.

Come on bros!!! It's really not that bad!

On a hot summer day, keep the cartons of eggwhites in a ***really cold*** fridge and it goes down easy when you drink it.

Of course there is my little mix when I have time to do it... 100mg eggwhites, 100mg firm 1% cottage cheese, 100ml skim milk (more or less depending on the texture you want), 1 spoonfull of light strawberry (or any flavor you like) jam, give the blender a whirl. Drink.

35-45g protein and it's VERY tasty. I just don't always have the time to make it... thats why I often just drink the eggwhites straight

Pheedno ... I am in heaven since I found FIRM cottage cheese! The lumpy stuff was nasty. Hmmm spices eh? Drinking the eggwhites straight might be a little better with a little cinamon powder mixed in? Thats worth trying!

Juggernaut before I tried drinking it straight, I was also sure that the eggwhites would be like snot, but I was pleasantly surprised. Granted it's not the tastiest shit on the planet, but it's acceptable.

Red

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    To break it up I will use Egg Beaters once or twice a week.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a blender. Buy that big ass tub of ice cream. Some milk, a banana. some wheat germ. some protein powder and about two 18 packs of eggs.
    Mix 2 cups of ice cream 2 cups of milk (that other shit along with the powder) and put 5 eggs in the blender. Comes out tasting like ice cream. Put strawberries in it to give it more flavor.
    THATS THE ONLY WAY I EAT EGGS.
    Maybe once every two months I will make an omlett

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    How bout an egg burito with some salsa or taco sause. Yummy. I do love sunny side up, boiled, scambled, even poached. there are more sources of protein however, not just eggs. However they are convient and easy and quick to cook.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Red dude, I started a thread about protein snacks and your's was pickled, canned herring. Nasty.

As far as eggs go.. I like to hard boil them and make egg salad sandwiches. Egg/lettuce/tomato/whole wheat bread.
    Nixter.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Down South we use "Crystal" hot sauce........lol, tastes great.........

slick1921 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I tried to start eating them earlier this summer. I figured that I would develop a likness to them after a while but I just kept hating them more and more. Do you guys have any suggestions that would make my eggs taste any better. I've been eating them scrambled, but I've never tried sunnyside up. what do you guys think?
    Throw those eggs in a wholewheat tortia role with some cheese and a bit of ketchup.. doesnt get any better then that!

slick1921 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Get a blender. Buy that big ass tub of ice cream. Some milk, a banana. some wheat germ. some protein powder and about two 18 packs of eggs.
    Mix 2 cups of ice cream 2 cups of milk (that other shit along with the powder) and put 5 eggs in the blender. Comes out tasting like ice cream. Put strawberries in it to give it more flavor.
    THATS THE ONLY WAY I EAT EGGS.
    Maybe once every two months I will make an omlett

i dont know if this is true but ive read several times that ur body can only absorb something like half the protien in raw eggs... dunno if its true or not ya might wanna research it..

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slick1921
    i dont know if this is true but ive read several times that ur body can only absorb something like half the protien in raw eggs... dunno if its true or not ya might wanna research it..

Ive never heard of that before. I hope it is not true. Anyone have any idea about this????

unas is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Ive never heard of that before. I hope it is not true. Anyone have any idea about this????
    http://www.karlloren.com/diet/p96.htm

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Here's a few recipes that I posted.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59700

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    eggs are good man eat up .

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    i have been having so many eggs i am starting to hate them

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    i don't think i can ever get sick of eggs. slop on a bunch of tabasco or hot sauce and i'm good to go

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    does your crap look like eggs? then your bodies absorbing it. if you can see it in your fecal matter its not absorbing.

Thread Information