what diet goes with my goals?
    cycle doing in september!

75mg fina eod for 8 weeks or 75ed or 6weeks
    test prob 75eod for 8weeks
    winny 50eod for 6weeks
    t-3 for 5weeks
    clen /eca cycle
    45mins/5days a week before beakfast

right now I weigh 186lbs 11.3% I am hoping 7% 205. what kind of diet should I do during this cycle? p? c? f? I have lower abs problems. I don't see the fat when I stand up but when I sit down I hate myself. should I get yohimburn?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well first off, how old are you, how much research have you done? Looks to me like you need to do a bit more research.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    hey I did research but I need you guys opinions too. they told I need 300 grams of carbs on my cycle. I was scared is that true. I want to loose 4%! see now why I am confused I thought I should eat minimal amount of carbs.

alert is offline Junior Member
    i wouldn't try a "diet" while on the juice mate .. stick to one thing at a time .. your not going to make good gains if while on your thinking about being lean ... your going to need to eat alot to add quality mass ... worry about cutting and using clen /t3/eca after ... also .. it doesn't look like your using enough juice there to add the 25 pounds of lean mass your hoping for ... meh what do i know ... just my two cents

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Diet

I don't know Alert, I tend to disagree. Dieting weather on or off cycle is always extremely important. I have wittnessed first hand indiviuals cycle without giving their diets much consdieration and although they did make gains it was not the gains they could have made if their were paying attetention closely to their diet. This particually holds true to older competitors whose metabolism is not what it use to be.

2Timmer,
    While knowing what your goals are and what you are cycling IS important, there appears to be alot of info missing here to addaquatly write up a proper diet. (Age, weight, BF%, workout schedule, ect, ect,ect) My advice would be to either shoot one of the fittness mods a pm asking for thier help, or post a little more info here. Working up one's caloric intake is not really that hard at all. To be honest it is really just basic math. I do personnally think that 3000 calories a day is a little high for one wanting to stay lean. And unless you are accustom to eating so much it is really going to be hard to hit that high of a value while keeping your eating habbits clean and lean, but then again I don't know your personal body compostition at the present verses your training expereince and long term goals. I know that some of the more expereinced competitors that I have either trained or trained with have hit values this high while still maitaining lean quality muscle mass , however, they really were intune to thier bodies and knew when to either pick up the pace or back off a little when needed.
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-07-2003 at 01:22 AM.

I don't want to talk about myself but I good genitics inwards as size. evedence. I only used 200mg of deca and test cyp and winny and I went from 193 to 212 and I was doing cardio and taking xendrene(6tabs). I heard fina is more angrogenic so I thought I could even gain more with fina.

I am 22. Four weeks mass and fat loss and 4 weeks of lean mass gain thats how my cycle should look like.

Thread Information