Thread: diet help plz

technx is offline New Member

diet help plz

hey im 15 turning 16 in just about one month and im 5'7 and about 169lbs and i have pretty bad acne and have had it since the 5th grade and now im in 10th, i finished going to dermatologist yesturday and got my blood test to see if i can go on accutune which they say really helps u with acne and i really want my acne gone cause i feel embarresed when i go out or to school and stuff and while i was in dermi they told me i cant go on accutane cause my cholesterol is too high and cant go on accutane till i lower it, i know eating good will help but id just want some advice from all of u people because i feel that u guys know more about all of this thnx alot

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    well it is good that you are asking advice however a bit young to be on a board such as this! leave the doritos alone, drinl lots of water, eat a healthy brakfast...oatmeal...limit dry carbs (breads, etc)..limit fried anything...and of course follow competent medical advice.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    Add more fiber into your diet as well as antioxidants, and studies have show garlic has the ability to lower cholestrol production. just clean ur diet
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 08-14-2003 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    well it is good that you are asking advice however a bit young to be on a board such as this! leave the doritos alone, drinl lots of water, eat a healthy brakfast...oatmeal...limit dry carbs (breads, etc)..limit fried anything...and of course follow competent medical advice.
    yeah im a bit too young that is true but im just here to get some advice to help me so i can go on accutane and thnx for the advice

also thxn Yung Wun for the advice

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Agreed on the oatmeal part as well, regular consumption will lower your cholesterol. I don't know just how low level the knowledge you request is, but if you want to lower your cholesterol in general, eat a minimum amount of saturated fats, and you should completely stop eating fast food (there are a rare few exceptions, but as a rule you'll just want to quit).

yeah ive quit with fast food damn thing dont get you no where :\ thnx for advice :]

Thread Information