zibep is offline Junior Member

Should I be consistently gaining?

5'8" 180, 12%

Been on Deca /Test 300mg each (that's all I have) for two weeks now. Not much weight gain.

Should I max out on the food and force a gain, or keep eating 3500-4000 and wait for the roids to kick in as of week 4 or so?

Don't want to get fat, but I'll bump up the food if I'm supposed to gain right from the get go.

Thanks.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

gains

Give a shout out to tobey on this one. He is giving me some great advice on diet. Check out his posts on determining your daily caloric intake on the educational threads.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Diet is to be watched no doubt....... Make sure your not too heavy on the fats .... but you need your calories up brother....

Keep on track ..... stuff hasn't kicked in yet ....

giant bill is offline New Member
    Stay on a low-fat diet but keep protein and cals very high. I'm eating 7,000 cals per day right now. You're probably saying "Impossible!!", that is, to eating clean at that many cals. It's true that you can do it... just take the food that has low fat,ie, chicken, tuna, skim milk, egg whites, etc. and eat shitloads of it. Also, add in some essential fatty acids(EFA's) to your diet for extra cals. I use flaxseed oil at almost every meal. Try it.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, it takes deca about 3 weeks to fully kick in. Wait it will work. Up you does to 400mg/week on both deca and test. Get 400g protein/day and 4500 cal. Low fat diet and you will grow nicely. The diet is very important.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Gains

One your present cycle you should start seeing gains al least by week 3. Give one of the anabolic mods a PM and talk to them to be sure. Once that has been done, PM me back and I'll see where you are at with your present diet and your training routine.
    Tobey

update

I just took my 4th injection today. I am up from 173.5 when I started to 185.5 just now. 12 pounds. My bodyfat has also increased about 1-2% (I have one of those bodyfat scales). I have been trying to stuff my face (3500-4000) since everyone keeps telling me to eat, eat, eat, but I am NOT happy about the bodyfat gain.

My strength is insane and I am definitely pretty big, for me at least. Since I have also heard in numerous places that deca and test kick in at about week 4 I am very eager to see what transpires in the coming weeks.

So far I am very happy aside from the slightly expanding waist. I will try to remain calm, and I'll keep you posted.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Gains

zibep,
    Be carful. Even though you have a calipar at home it is very easy to take an inaccurate measure of Body Fat on your self. ( If that is the case.)

IC

End of week 4

End of week 4, just took 5th injection.

I'm up another 3 pounds this week, and bodyfat has remained steady. I'm happy with that because I had to take 4 days off of really good eating because of Christmas and being away. I'm back on track now, and hoping to see some major gains in the next couple of weeks.

Strength is awesome. That's one of the unexpected really great parts of this whole thing. I'm throwing around 100 pound dumbells on the chest press now for 10 strict reps. Feels good.

Also, I have a body fat scale, not calipers. One of those scales that you stand on that sends an electrical current through your body.
    Last edited by zibep; 12-30-2001 at 10:16 AM.

Thread Information