Thread: Help

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member

Help

What up Fella's. Listen I use to be jacked did AS for 5 years and love bodybuilding , nutrition and AS like a Real Passion. But I gooten of for a year and can't get my diet right would do good for a week and then get depressed and cheat and eat bad can't get back to my diet. Guys I would Appreciate any Advice help , methods , or whatever for I can get jacked again because 70%% is Diet.
    Thanks

GetPsycho is offline Associate Member
    if you did it once you should be able to do it again, just follow the same plan as you did before

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what he said

if you were jacked b4 you obviously had it all together so do what worked for your body again

Ya I know I tried guys but it is diffrent when u have no gear and a wife and a kid. I wanted to try with no gear and just supp but it is not the same.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    It's all up to you. If you have the dedication than you can do it. In between my cycles I'll supp with creatine and just my protein. Yes being married and having kids makes it a bit harder to eat right but if I can mange than you can to.... it all comes down to discipline. My wife or I cook a meal for her and the kids and I cook something else that goes along with my diet. It's time consuming but it's a way of life.

I will get back soon I promise bigger and badder than ever. But for now I spend the time with family new to this just married week old baby girl. she will be a female BBuilder lol. so right now it is hard

Thread Information