olympia81 is offline Junior Member

are these foods fattening or no?

since i am sooo sick of eating plain grilled chicken i order steamed chicken from the chinese resteraunt i tell them plain with nothing on it is that good for u? also how about buffalo burgers? and sometimes when i dont have enough time to make rice i eat 1 cup of special k with a little bit of fat free milk is that ok?

can anyone help me out?????

hybrid is offline Member
    Steamed chicken breast with nothing on it is super healthy. Probably the healthiest way to prepare chicken.
    As for buffalo burgers, they are leaner than your typical burger, although by no means the leanest red meat you could eat. I like them and have no problem eating them unless I am on a strict cutting diet. The best way to eat ground beef, if you are cutting, is to start with 95% lean beef, break it up like taco meat in a skillet and then when it is cooked, drain the fat off using a strainer.
    As for the special K, one cup of it is not going to kill you, but it is just overly processed carbs. There are many worse choices you could make. Oatmeal would be much better and only takes five minutes to make. As you said, rice needs to be planned or cooked ahead of time. I usually cook 6 cups at a time and then store it in the fridge for a few days.

thank u

Thread Information