GenuinePL is offline Senior Member

Gatorade Energy Bar addiction HELP

Hey guys.
    I got addicted to the damn Gatorade Power Bar(5g fat-1g sat fat, 47g carb-19g sugar, 7g protein) They are chocolate flavor and taste so good, I can't stop eating them. HELP
    I don't know what to do. This post might sound funny, cause even i'm LMAO, but I'm trying to be serious. I don't know how to stop. BTW I get them for free, so don't say stop buying.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO i was addicted to Power bars till i realised they only had 10g of protein in! I mean 10g i didnt care how good they tasted i needed more protein!

Seriously just think you wont grow on energy bars and bodybuilders need to grow ok! Now lock them up now i tell you
    DO IT NOW!!!!!!! oh ok well just share them then!
    Ms Figure

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO do you think they have a patch for that.....Other bars taiste good...just ween yourself off on one

beenie is offline Senior Member
    That crap is so bad for you they should be put in jail for selling it. Its all sugar. Nutritionally you would be better with a Snickers bar because Snikers has fewer calories.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha

gatorade power bars:the $2.00 rice crispie treat!!!!!

i tried them not for theor nutritional value btu just to see what it was when then came out.i was like what the fuck.someone put a rice crispie treat in my gatorade bar?!!!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Bars

GenuinePL,
    I know that they may be good, but take a look at the sugar in those babies! Try supplementing your snacks with somthing different. I know that it is hard because they are free and they taste so good but many of these types of bars are very misleading in the nutrional info that they put out. They may only have 5 grams of fat but I don't have to tell you what your body does with the sugar that they contain once digested. And that is on top of the fat that they already contain. Be careful.
    IC

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Bars

Originally posted by Tobey
    Be careful.
    IC

Ya ....PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

LOL!! Tobey, that was classic bro!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I will try my best. I was thinking about having a big bonfire in my backyard. Anyone wants to join???

MsFig, would you like them in normal mail or UPS

RON I'm still looking for the patch, I hope that it doesn't cost more than the bar, Damn

Tobey you make me wonder sometimes (well all the time ), Now I'm Scared that the bar will come after me at night or somthing like that. Are you hidding any info on those bars from me. Was there a recall on it (Like the one I saw on milk last week in my state,)

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yo dude, most guys here are right, they are loaded with sugar. I said it on a few posts, I like the Hazel nut Carb Control bars. they have like 23 grams of protein with like 2 grams of carbs. They taste good and are good for you. I usually have one for breakfast, then maybe on as a snack after lunch and one before bedtime or after a workout. good chit. Maybe I should buy some stock in Gatoraid? I tell ya what, keep eating.. Let me see what their stock is right now..

Thread Information