Thread: Post your favorite recipe
09-04-2003, 04:07 PM #1
Post your favorite recipe
I was gonna start a thread asking for you to post your best chicken recipe but then I decided I wanna know how to cook stuff other than chicken.
Anyone have a recipe that they feel other people should taste because you cant get enuogh of it?
09-04-2003, 07:55 PM #2
Breakfast of Champions
This is what I eat every morning when bulking. They are damn good and packed full of calories. I eat them as my first meal of the day which is also my pre-workout meal. They are power pancakes
3 whole eggs (substitute some whites if you are worried about fat)
1c oats (measured uncooked)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 tsp sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1tsp Butter Buds
1 tsp baking powder
6 packs Splenda
1. Heat a skillet
2. Microwave oats for 2.5 mins with 1/2c water (just enough to moisten them)
3. Chop up nuts, mix with raisons and set aside
4. In a blender mix eggs, protein powder, pudding mix, vanilla extract, cinamon, butter buds, salt, baking powder, and Splenda (stop halfway through and scrap stuff off sides and continue bliending)
5. Add cooked oats to blender and mix using a lower setting like "chop" (add a little water if necessary to achieve desired batter consistency)
6. Mix in nuts and raisons
7. Cook on skillet like pancakes, makes about three big-ass pancakes. YUMM!
This has about 966 calories, 100g carbs, 56g protein, 38g fat.
Last edited by fyerstarter; 09-04-2003 at 08:05 PM.
09-04-2003, 09:19 PM #3
Sounds good. Think I will buy all the stuff for it and try it
09-04-2003, 10:11 PM #4
ANYTHING WITH HOG FAT!!!!!
O and CRISCO!! sorry im hungry.
09-05-2003, 03:06 AM #5
You guys are really so much help...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)