FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Please check out my diet!

Hey guys,

My friend sent me this diet. He said it was really good and will help cut up... Im just gonna copy and paste on here... so please tell me what you think!

The main concept of the diet is not to combine fat with carbs during ANY meal
    although things like cheese will have miniscule amounts of carbs so dont worry ( 5 grams isnt gonna kill ya but 10 and up will start fuckin with the hormones )
    On workout days:

your pre workout meal will consist of about 40 grams of fructose (simple sugar) found in about 1and a half to two bananas or one banana and a smaller fruit

your post workout meal will consist of 100grams of dextrose (buy it at the Bulk Barn) and 40 grams of protein powder.

then 1 hour and a half after your workout eat 100 grams of carbs (more complex like pasta) with 40 grams of protein (use a powder if you like but preferrably meat like lean chicken or beef)

and your other 4 meals will consist of 50 grams protein and 15 grams healthy fat

(how you get these is up to you) i suggest for protein and fat make burgers with lean beef and throw kraft singles on them about 6 singles contains 15 grams of fat NO BUN..........or have natural peanut butter two tablespoons equals 15 grams of fat 8 grams protein with one and a half cans of tuna.

On non workout days:

6 meals total 4 of them consisting of 50 grams protein 15 grams fats
    and the other 2 (usually dinner and breakfast) can have 30 grams protein and about 50 grams of carbs from veggies, salads, fruits or 25 from salads, veggies and fruits and 25 from starches like oatmeal, bread or pasta.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hhhhmmm sounds somewhat ok. I'd have me a protein shake before workout as well with the carbs, but that's just me. Also there are far better choices of fat than by eating 6 slices of cheese at a time. All in all it looks pretty descent as long as you are getting all your macros in for the day.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the response... I know that cheese isn't that great of a fat.. I'll probably have almonds, some flax or another type of EFA. What would be some foods that are a good fat???

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well you already named a few, nuts, flax, natty pb, fish, god my mind just went blank. Let me look something up, I'm too damned tired to try and think about it.

Thread Information