RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

NEED your HELP! WHAT to DO!

I'm on 20 week cycle

Weeks 1-20 - 500mg Enanthate
    Weeks 15-20 - 50mg Fina ED

I'm on day 8...
    I initially wanted to diet down the whole time, but take my time with it and get hard and shredded. Genetically, I have small joints. I can probably get down to a 29" waist with 18" arms. I'm at a 32" waist now with 17.5" arms, and I have a little bit of fat on my waist.

Anyways, my diet breakdown last week was...

Training days - 250g Protein/100g Carb/100g Fat
    Off Days - 200g Protein/200g Carb/50g Fat

BUT NOW, I realized that I need to bring up lagging bodyparts. Specifically, forearms, calves and abs. And in order to add the size I want them too, I need to up my calories. So NOW...

I'm going too...
    Training Days - 250g Protein/400g Carb/100g Fat
    Off Days - 200g Protein/300g Carb/100g Fat

What do you guys think?

Here's a link to my cycle diary...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=65566

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't go below 500g protein per day, offday or otherwise.

I don't care what anyone says, that's way too much. 500g Protein? Is that a typo? We're already putting our livers and kidneys through enough stress as is? I don't thinkt having half a kilogram of Protein a day is 1) practical 2)affordable 3)healthy.

I remember reading way back in 1998 about Jay Cutler eating 500g protein day, now he says he hovers around the 300g mark. Which I still think for most of us on AR is still high. We're not pro's.

No flame or disrespect intended at all Saboudian!

mfenske is offline Member
    Well I have no cycle experience, but I would think that as long as you are getting adequate protein, and I would think 300ish is plenty you would make gains while on the sauce. It was my assumption that was one of the reasons that people cycled, to help gains. You could always try upping your protein intake by like 50g per day for week. Then the next add another 50g a day and see how that goes, if you start getting fat taper back down. It seems like your cycle is long enough that you have a little time to get it right. Personally, I am around 350 grams a day and I am making what I feel are good natural gains, that being said I am 6'5" and a little under 230. Good luck. I have enjoyed reading about your exploits so far, and look forward to more. Mark

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Excess protein from what i understand causes fat storage. You really can not use any more than a MAXIMUM two grams per pound of LEAN mass.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    have you ever seen anything about protein cycling??? and how it relates to gh levels

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I don't know about gh levels, but cycling is being used more often lately. Fat cycling, and timing of fat intake, does have an impact in gh levels, however.

Enraged, I think you're talking about Protein Shifting. I DO Protein and Carb shifting. Works well.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well you can lean bulk, it's hard becuae you have to find that one number for your macros so they won't tip the scale too much. I would slowly up the carbs on workout days until you notice the gains, than keep them there. But for protein I would go at least 1.5g per pouind of lean body mass. You'll just have to cut back slightly on the fats to balance it out. Good luck, if you need help in peicing together a good diet let me know. I'm sorta busy but will try to help out if I can.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    If your looking to thicken up....First thing I would do is up your carbs. Just make sure there clean and there taken at the right times of the day, specifically eaten around your workouts. Fat looks kinda of high for someone looking to cut up. you'll need the fat to support your cals but make sure to avoid mixing it with carbs and having it after your training session. Protein intake can be pushed up a little but 500g is overkill. Make sure to also drink alot of water and depending on your metabolism...do some cardio following your workout or better yet in the morning, on an empty tank.

~US~

Thread Information