Thread: Food

NickHill1981 is offline New Member

Food

my weight is 168 i'm 6 foot and want to build up more. Can some write a 7 week diet out.

Thanks alot

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Take your body wieght and multiply by 20 (168x20=3360) this should be your daily caloric intake...3360 calories.

If you use the following ratio 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat you get the following totals 1680 cals carbs, 1008 cals protein and 672 cals fat...which is equivalent to 420g carbs, 250g protein, 75g fat (1g carbs=4cals, 1g pro=4cals, 1g fat=9cals).

Spread this out into 6 evenly spaced meals and your per meal totals are: 70g carbs, 42g protein, 12g fat.
    Here is a sample list of foods (it is incomplete but you get the idea)

Protein: Chicken breasts, turkey, lean beef, all fish, eggs, some nuts, whey protein, some dairy (low fat milk, cheeses, yogurts)

Carbohydrates: sweet potatos, oats, brown rice, wheat pasta, wheat bagels, whole wheat breads, fruits, vegetables, some cereals

Fats: nuts (unsalted), egg yolks, olive oil, fatty fish (mackerel, salmon, herring), flax seed oil, natural peanut butter.

Good luck bro.
    Pete

NickHill1981 is offline New Member
    Thanks alot
    some good info there

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Pete you forgot to mention ' a tin of pineapples' with tuna.

That's your trademark....well no uhhhhh.....boozin is, but let's just call it your 'back up'.

Capital X is offline Associate Member

I am impressed

Pete, I am impressed with your knowledge. I will have to look you up when I am serious about the AS.

Capital X

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Pete you forgot to mention ' a tin of pineapples' with tuna.
    That's your trademark....well no uhhhhh.....boozin is, but let's just call it your 'back up'.
    Trips...if they ever come up with a high protein alcoholic beverage...I'm golden!! Maybe I'll order a chocolate monkey made with whey protein...yeah...that's the ticket.

Cap...thanks bro. But I know more about nutrition than AAS at present. I trained naturally for 15+ years. This is the first year I ever did AAS...but my knowledge is growing and I'll help in anyway I can.

Thread Information