Thread: Carb Intake...

tolinka is offline Senior Member

Carb Intake...

here I am again with my intelligent queastions...

I have work and college most days of the week. On mondays I have a class at 230pm and I plan to workout at 4, so that means I need to eat around 2 or 130pm, I still have to drive. So 2 or 2.5 hours lunch before workout could work right??? With alot of carb intake...

Secondly, on Teusdays and Thursdays, I have late night class at 8pm, I get off work at 530pm. So I grab a nice dinner, with moderate carbs there and go to the gym, workout, have some dextrose and protein, go to class. The class ends at 920pm!!! so I cant eat any real carbs till about 10pm!!! Should I not eat rice, oats or potatoes that late? If I have no choice?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    As a rule I never take in carbs after 6 or 7pm at the latest. If you are asking about how long you should wait after taking in carbs before you work out I would say no more than 45 minutes. Any longer than that and your body has already began to accumulate fat stores. At this time range you should also benefit from any energy that the carbs may supply as well.
    IC

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey mate, how you going? I just have 2 questions for you. I have seen you write this in the diet questions forum; "As a rule I never take in carbs after 6 or 7pm at the latest".

My question is... Would you still not intake carbs after 6 or 7pm even if your on a cycle? It's just that a few people from here have told me to actually eat carbs after 6 or 7pm when on a cycle. I am unsure now, and I just want to make sure I know the right answer before I do my first cycle.

And also, after a workout how much grams of carbs and protein should you have?

This is my cycle and my stats incase you are interested:

6'4
    12%bf
    204.6 (just stopped dieting, so I should put on a few more kgs naturally)
    22 yrs old
    been lifting 3 years

w 1 - 12 - test e, 500mg p/week
    w 1 - 10 - deca 50, 300mg p/week
    w 1 - 4 - dianabol , 30mg p/day
    Got some Nolva comin in soon

Thanx mate, appriciate it -Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    that was meant 2 b a private msg for Tobey, but ohh well its on here now so you can answer me on here if you like, thanx

Thread Information