kstone6tb is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb How do you cook your chicken??

I searched this topic, but I was wondering if any of you guys boil chicken breasts? I was told that boiling was one of the best ways to cook it fat-wise. I usually just bake it, but that always smells up the house really bad, and takes a long time to cook. The only other way I've tried is to stir-fry it with a skillet on the stove with veggies. Any suggestions are welcome, thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I boil it sometimes when I don't have a grill to use - takes like 5 minutes, plus it keeps the chicken from drying out too much. Kinda hard to get any flavor from a boiled chicken breast though.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    This is a no-briainer, the George Foreman grill is a bodybuilder's friend.

Cooks a (boneless) frozen breast in 10 minutes, eliminates some fat, and cleans up very easily.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    sometimes the george foreman can burn the outside of a chicken breast before it's had time to cook the inside.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I cook mine in the oven. takes no time at all. To keep it from drying out cover it with a lid or tinfoil.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Boneless chicken breast thawed.

Garnish with garlic pepper, seasoning salt, etc
    cover with flour. shake excess off
    dunk in scrambled egg wash. Use some milk to thin it out
    Place in parmesian cheese and bread crumb mix.
    Grill in pan until brown.
    Cook in over to insure it is cooked all the way through.

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Damn, Bermich is the emeril of AR here!! j/k man, what I mean is, when I eat chicken, I just eat it plain, no seasoning at all. I usually don't have time to prepare it that nice, but maybe I'll give it a try after hearing that! SAme with tuna and stuff, straight out of the can. Well, I need to go thaw some out right now, later

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    3 words... GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL!!!!! Believe me I can't cook for shit! This IS a body builders best friend. Jet defrost in microwave for 3 1/2 min to 4. Garlic powder, pepper, salt. Poke all over it with a sharp knife. It cooks better when u do this. 8 min later its done. If the chicken is too big, cut it in half. The long way.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I sometimes boil it in water. But other times I just cook it on the stove in a frying pan wit water in da pan. Cooking it in water in a frying pan works believe it or not. If your gonna cook it in a frying pan with water inside it, make sure u have the lid on so not much of the heat can escape. This causes the chiken not to stik on to the frying pan as there is alot of heat inside da pan which keeps the meat sort of soggy, and i am assuming that is the reason y it doesnt stik to the pan. If the chiken is cooked in the pan with water but no lid, then the chiken will stick to the frying pan and then your mum/gf/wife etc etc will kick your ass. So please for your own safety please keep the lid on with only a little bit of heat esaping hehe. Usually lids have a little hole on top of them so heat can escape, or u just move the lid to the side a bit if there is no hole. My mum tought me that . Anyway ofcourse it doesnt taste as good as when it is cooked in oil, but it really tastes ok.

-Gear

someday is offline Member
    I cook about four pounds on sundays......just season with some toneys or other seasoning..bake on 325 for about 25 minutesand have it ready to eat the next couple of days...i do the same with burgers too.

Thread Information