wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

good bulking diet on test/deca?

Im on 400 mg of test cyp and 300 mg of deca a week, im curious to what my diet should be, I eat pretty healthy, but i get diff responses from everyone...Alot of people I know tell me to eat everything and alot of it, then some people tell me to only eat strictly healthy, but i find that stupid unless your on a cutting cycle, because come on, if your on a bulking cycle which I guess you can consider what im on is a bulking cycle, you need to eat alot of whatever. But im curious to your opinions like today I woke up had an oatmeal, then for lunch i had egg white cheese omlette, then I came home and had some roast beef, then I had grilled chicken over brown rice with some veggies, then i had some veal cutlet with like 10 strings of left over ziti. I only drink water. What do you think I should be doing for this cycle, eating wise and cardio wise.?

ANicley is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    Im on 400 mg of test cyp and 300 mg of deca a week, im curious to what my diet should be, I eat pretty healthy, but i get diff responses from everyone...Alot of people I know tell me to eat everything and alot of it, then some people tell me to only eat strictly healthy, but i find that stupid unless your on a cutting cycle, because come on, if your on a bulking cycle which I guess you can consider what im on is a bulking cycle, you need to eat alot of whatever. But im curious to your opinions like today I woke up had an oatmeal, then for lunch i had egg white cheese omlette, then I came home and had some roast beef, then I had grilled chicken over brown rice with some veggies, then i had some veal cutlet with like 10 strings of left over ziti. I only drink water. What do you think I should be doing for this cycle, eating wise and cardio wise.?
    Hey man. I am also as new member but have been working out for 3.5 years and have dabbled in anabolics. I have found for me when I am bulking I need more total calories in stead of more protein. Take 2 months document what you eat every 2 hours and use a food count book to total your calories. Try 3500 to start you will see results. If not up to 4000 after 2-3 weeks. Stay away form concentrated sweets eg, candy.

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea make sure your getting the right ratios and not just junk cals, whole foods, lean meats and fish, chiken, rice wheat bread, yams, tuna, oats, salmon, ect ect you get it, dont eat bullcrap cause if you put shit into your body youl look like shit, dont get out of hand with cals, going waaay over is not the answer, take in only what you need to grow and continue growing and no more, y eat more then you need, its only gona turn to fat and make it harder on you when you go lean.

Thread Information