DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Suggestions on my diet

Im going to be taking a cycle of Test En 500mg and Deca 300mg a week starting Monday so I want to make sure Im eating the right stuff to gain as much muscle as possible without gaining too much fat. Im 5'11 160 Ibs.
    My diet consists of milk and special K cereal, oatmeal, tuna,whole wheat pasta, skinless chicken, and turkey breast. Any other foods i should throw in there? My totals are:
    Calories:2860
    Carbs: 252
    Proteins: 308
    Fats: 60

It doesnt seem like enough, but I dunno if I can handle anymore than that. Maybe I can eat a lot more once I start juicing, which has been the case in the past, but this is what I ate yesterday. Any advice?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Anytime you place the focus on juice before nutrition (I can't eat more than that, MAYBE I can once I start juicing) you're in for sub-par results.

~SC~

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Anytime you place the focus on juice before nutrition (I can't eat more than that, MAYBE I can once I start juicing) you're in for sub-par results.

~SC~
    ya good point, ive been sick though, i did get down 3500 calories today though, so im sure i can take in 4000-5000 by next week, im working my way up. Do you know of any more foods i could throw in?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lean red meats, nuts, peanutbutter, baked potatos, bakedbeans, Plenty of vegs., and some fruit....wonna add more calories to each meal, add a protien shake...get plenty of fiber also.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Take the special k, wheat pasta, and any breads out of your diet. Only carb sources I eat are black beans, oats, yams, some brown rice.

SwoleCat has a good point...... diet, training, and rest should already be apart of your life-style no matter if you're on a cycle or not.

Good luck

Thread Information