Thread: My 10 personal diet rules...
10-10-2003, 02:40 PM #1
My 10 personal diet rules...
10) Sip Water all day long
9) Only cheat on 1 meal per week
8) Avoid sugar like the plague
7) Use supplements every day (MRPs/protein bars and powders when real food is not available)
6) Have a cell tech shake mixed with protein and glutamine ready immediately post workout
5) Eat around 10 grams of unsaturated fat with each meal (from the following foods: natural peanut butter, flax seed oil, meats)
4) Eat at least 70-80 grams of quality complex carbs with each meal (from the following foods: whole oatmeal, sweet potato, borwn rice, rye bread, fibrous vegetables)
3) Eat at least 50 grams of Protein in each meal (from the following foods: egg whites, chicken, fish, lean steak, turkey, protein powders)
2) Get in 7 meals a day
1) Eat every 3 hours on the dot...never ever miss a meal!
I was bored and felt like starting a thread on the diet forum
10-10-2003, 02:53 PM #2
Good stuff. Bump. Only problem with #5 is that when it comes to having a jar of PB in the house i tend to be licking it clean after about a day
10-10-2003, 06:37 PM #3
Good info Pump!
10-11-2003, 12:30 PM #4
Great post...my only addition
11) Don't listen to your jackass friends who tell you that you look great and shouldn't eat so healthy...they don't understand, and probably never will.
10-13-2003, 02:27 PM #5
bump for a good thread
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)