rambo is offline The Lord God

Another reason not to drink...

In addition to the countless ways it will damage your body, i feel that whenever it is that i drink, albeit very far and in between, the worst thing i do is eat whatever the hell is put in front of me. I always wind up just eating something horrible for me. And normally, i won't even remember that i did. Yet another reason to avoid the firewater...

jakuja is offline Junior Member
    thats not my proble, mine is i can go down 3lbs in a night from loosing water soo much

mass junkie is offline banned
    yeah Rambo....I agree with you bro...........Drinking does inhibit my gains............it totally fucks me up the day after...which in turn messes up my diet...which in turn hurts my gym workout on Monday.............

cb25 is offline Banned
    yup...drinking throws everything off. Personally, i have a hard time getting back to the gym the next day, and when i do, i spend my time breathing heavy, sweating out alcohol and not getting a good workout. Not to mention it's hard to eat enough food when you're hung over...i usually end up eating toast all day long...ech...

AMsupafly is offline New Member
    Drinking is undoubtly detrimental to a lifting program, but you have to enjoy yourself sometimes. BBing takes a ton of dedication and determination, but it still seems mentally healthy to let loose and enjoy yourself sometimes, whether it is a cheat meal or going to a bar to watch the game with your buds.

Thread Information