Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Help On Good Diet For Test And Dbol Cycle!!!

i have test 400 and 100 dbol pills and i want to get max results if anyone has any good diet tips on good foods to eat or anything that is really good to eat while cycling please let me know. thanks

cb25 is offline Banned
    My personal feeling is that when you're on a cycle like test and dbol , you'd be wasting time, money and hormones if you're not eating to bulk. To truly bulk you need to eat like crazy - not just protein.

Aim for 6-7 meals per day and have carbs and protein at every meal, with a moderate amount of healthy fat throughout the day. You won't function without it. Also, stick to complex carbs with the exception of post-workout shake.

do a search for bulking diets and check some of the other diets posted on this board. a lot of the bros here have put in some serious time putting together great diets...

keep eating!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Arnold1980, when you say "carbs are junk", i dont excatly know what you are referring to, as in carbs are junk in bodybuilding, losing weight, health wise, gaining strength alone, etc etc. So what do you mean carbs are junk? Carbs are junk when it comes to what? But I can tell you right now that you obviously have no clues about bodybuilding, coz if you did you would know that both protein and carbs play a very important role when it comes to bodybuilding. Carbs are essential for weight gain, and especially when on a cycle. I guarantee you anyone with a bit of clue about bodybuilding on AR will agree with me. Maybe you should do a bit more research about carbohydrates and bodybuilding. "Not needing carbs when on a cycle"? I have never heard that before, and thats rather a pethetic thought.

"carbs are junk. A lot of people have the misconception that they are important factor in growing. These people are an expert on juice but not on nutrition."

My friend, this site maybe full of juice heads, but that dont mean they have no clues about nutrition, and dont mean that the only thing thats on their mind is juice. Well ok i get excited just b4 Christmas every year and dream about Santa bringing me sust250 vials, so maybe we do think about juice quiet a bit, but that dont mean we dont know much about nutrition.

Peace -Gear

cb25 is offline Banned
    How do you mean, "I know plenty about nutrition and it's effects of the average american"?? It sounds like you've done some self-study on fad diets...maybe read the zone or atkins books...doesn't mean you know all about nutrition.

Sorry, not meant to flame. I just think you come across awfully strongly without knowing our backgrounds in nutrition etc. I don't pretend to know everything, nor do i try to toot my own horn when it comes to knowledge.

We're also not recommending "mass consumption" of carbs. I'm saying a certain amount will optimize the way your body runs. A diet full of protein and no carbs will allow you to survive, yes, but in no way will you be running at full speed. Your body uses glucose as it's primary energy source.

I'm also not sure what you're saying about fats, either - but those are also essential in the diet. Take them completely out, and let's see how your body functions. It won't - fats are necessary for body functioning as well.

Arnold1980, apologies if i come across a bit strong towards you. Wasnt trying to say you were totally wrong, or trying to have a go at you, but was just stating my opinion. When you said "carbs are junk", thats when i thought i might correct you and let you know that they arent junk, and are infact very important like i stated in the above post. Anyway you seem to know a bit about nutrition so I am sure you know whats right and what isnt. Peace out bro

-Gear

Now as for you Ambros23, sorry we almost 4got about your post lol, and instead are trying to correct eachother about nutrition hehe...

"I have test 400 and 100 dbol pills and i want to get max results if anyone has any good diet tips on good foods to eat or anything that is really good to eat while cycling please let me know. thanks"

You got Test400? How much of it do you have? And as for dbol, well i would say that you will probably need a bit more then a 100. You will probbaly need no more then 200 of them. What are your stats as well? Your age, training experince, cycle experince, weight etc etc etc. Is this your 1st cycle? I am assuming you want to bulk? Well if so consume about 4000 calories per day. From that 350g - 400g would be protien, 500g would be carbs, the fats will make up the rest. Have about 6 - 7 small meals per day and spread them out every 2.5 - 3hrs. Try and get most of your protein from good protein sources like steak, tuna etc etc along with having protein shakes during the day also.

As for your cycle, I would just do...

test 500mg p/week w - 1 - 12
    dbols 30mg p/day w - 1 - 4
    Have some clomid, and maybe some Nolvadex on hand incase.

Thats a pretty cimple cycle, but a good cycle. Let us know how you go. Good luck

Peace -Gear

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Now as for you Ambros23, sorry we almost 4got about your post lol, and instead are trying to correct eachother about nutrition hehe...

"I have test 400 and 100 dbol pills and i want to get max results if anyone has any good diet tips on good foods to eat or anything that is really good to eat while cycling please let me know. thanks"

You got Test400? How much of it do you have? And as for dbol, well i would say that you will probably need a bit more then a 100. You will probbaly need no more then 200 of them. What are your stats as well? Your age, training experince, cycle experince, weight etc etc etc. Is this your 1st cycle? I am assuming you want to bulk? Well if so consume about 4000 calories per day. From that 350g - 400g would be protien, 500g would be carbs, the fats will make up the rest. Have about 6 - 7 small meals per day and spread them out every 2.5 - 3hrs. Try and get most of your protein from good protein sources like steak, tuna etc etc along with having protein shakes during the day also.

As for your cycle, I would just do...

test 500mg p/week w - 1 - 12
    dbols 30mg p/day w - 1 - 4
    Have some clomid, and maybe some Nolvadex on hand incase.

Thats a pretty cimple cycle, but a good cycle. Let us know how you go. Good luck

Peace -Gear
    yea, sorry ambros - almost forgot about the post. This is good advice from gear - answer the questions he asked so we can give you a little better advice, more specifics..

and arnold - no offense meant - just trying to hash out the right way to explain things...my bad if i came off as offensive.

cb

Thread Information