alert is offline Junior Member

take alook at my diet fellas and pick it apart thx

alright .. im sick of looking at myself in the mirrow ... i've been working out consistantly for around a year at my lightest i was 175 and am currently 215 .. i think i've gained alot of muscle over the past year .. but oviously alot of fat aswell ... im 5"10 and my body fat is in the low 20's. i have started training on mon/wednesday and friday and do cardio on my off days for 45 min on a bike

today my diet looked like this
    meal 1 :1/2 cup oakmeal + 4 eggs scrambled
    meal 2 :shake with flax
    meal 3 :1.5 ounce chedder cheese + 6 ounce chicken breast
    meal 4 preworkout shake)
    meal 5 post workout shake +dextrose) 50g protein/75g carbs
    meal 6 :2 pieces salmon + 2 cups carrots

totals are 2300 calories / 56.8 grams fat / 135 grams carbs / 250 protein

my tentative goal is to lose fat while mantaining as much muscle as possible and drop to around 180 by jan 1 what do you fellas think ?

anyone ?? will i be able to lose ~30 pounds of fat by jan 01 without losing to much muscle ? any comments or suggestions would be appreciated .. thx

redrock is offline Member
    all looks really good. Drop that oatmeal in the morning. You're doing your cardio first thing in the morning right? Do you know how many calories your daily total is? RR

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Personally i'd keep the oatmeal and think about adding in an ECA stack to the mix.....

I normally do cardio at nite around 6ish .. ive read conflicting reports regarding cardio .. since im not consuming carbs in the evening it should have the same effect as if i did it in the morning ? with the absence of raised gycogen levels correct ?so it goes to my fat reserves for energy ..
    i think i'll start poping a eca pill twice a day .. i have some kicking around

redrock is offline Member
    Morning cardio is completely different. You have food on your stomach, even if it is a little. In the AM, after sleeping for going without food, you're prime for fat loss. Every bodybuilder, personal trainer I have talked to are big on morning cardio. I do it, and it gets the job done. just my opinion. RR

Thread Information