bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Nobody likes tuna and chilli?

This is a good combo that has multiple benifits. I mix a can of tuna and chilli and wammo like 75 grams protein and 80-90 grams carbs and mix some cheese in with it. mmmmmmmmmmmm sorry im cutting and am having live dreams

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    sounds good. I'll give it a try

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like a good idea to spice up some boring old tuna that makes me sick, i never thought to add the two but Ill give it a try

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    mmm for whatever reason tuna and chili dont seem to go hand in hand...maybe its just me but I think im too scared to try

decadbal is offline Banned
    i like to put salsa in it, that makes it dam good, enough to make me look forward to it sometimes....lol good shit dog

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell I like mixing a couple of cans in with my homemade spaghetti sauce and pasta......mmmmmm. Almost the only way I can eat tuna anymore.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Crack the pack and start shuveling...........I've gotten so used to the taste and all that it's like drinking water.

Now Salmon.........now that stuff I could eat six times a day year end year out. Man I love that stuff. Kind of funny walking up to the cashier with a cart completly full of Salmon and Tuna. When they ask if I like fish (they always do) I say no I have 73 cats! hahahaha

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Crack the pack and start shuveling...........I've gotten so used to the taste and all that it's like drinking water.

Now Salmon.........now that stuff I could eat six times a day year end year out. Man I love that stuff. Kind of funny walking up to the cashier with a cart completly full of Salmon and Tuna. When they ask if I like fish (they always do) I say no I have 73 cats! hahahaha
    I like fresh salmon... ever eat that crap outta a pouch? BLAAAAAA gotta use honey mustard to cover it up and give it some taste

cb25 is offline Banned
    it's funny...all my friends look at me weird for the shit I do...but then i come on AR and find everyone else doing the same crazy shit

for the record...tuna and chili, tuna and spaghetti sauce, tuna and salsa, and my own addition...tuna burritos...mmmm

cb25 is offline Banned
    oh yea, one more: tuna with a bit of olive oil, Emeril's essence (spices) and a gallon of tabasco!!

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    oh yea, one more: tuna with a bit of olive oil, Emeril's essence (spices) and a gallon of tabasco!!

Damn bro thought I was the only one addicted to essence!!

Friggin got hook on it when my wife and inlaws dragged me to one of his Thanksgiving show tapings about a month after 9-11 I put that stuff on almost everything!!!!!!!!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    yea man i use it on pretty much everything...altho after a while the same chicken breast and essence meal gets old...

Pumped97 is offline New Member
    tuna and chilli is good

redrock is offline Member
    I put lots of stuff in chili. Chicken or steak or fish. I can make a good lean turkey chili when i'm cutting. When i'm off diet, I throw in cheese, sour cream and lots of crackers. I love chili. RR

Thread Information