Thread: quick question

pabmon is offline Junior Member

quick question

I currently take 2 meals to work in tuparware boxes which consist of turkey breast and sweet potatoes.
    My question is what can I put on them so it's not so dry? At the moment I'm finding it hard to swallow without lots of water. Iv'e checked on the back of salad cream and it's mostly sugar.
    Bear in mind though this is a quick meal to take to work so I'm looking for something I can put straight on and not have to prepare.
    Any ideas??

Thanks...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    A splash of oil and vinegar. Or there's this butter spray out that has zero fat, 0 carbs and all. I usually use oil and vinegar or some hot sauce.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    well the first thing is are you preparing these yourself on like sunday or are you buying them pre cooked> if you are making them your self you might try flipping the meat within the first 3 minutes of placing it in the broiler. This will seal in the juices. My chicken breast are still moist 4 days after cooking and heated up in the microwave

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    well the first thing is are you preparing these yourself on like sunday or are you buying them pre cooked> if you are making them your self you might try flipping the meat within the first 3 minutes of placing it in the broiler. This will seal in the juices. My chicken breast are still moist 4 days after cooking and heated up in the microwave
    Thanks for that! I cook it all myself on sundays so I will give it a go.

BT thanks also I'll throw a bit of vinegar in already do that with the tuna with good results.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro

cb25 is offline Banned
    like BT said...oil and vinegar...or oil and hot sauce...or oil and spices (i prefer Emeril's essence)...maybe some salsa...

try new things...you'll find something that works for ya

Thread Information