Slugger is offline Junior Member

Chicken breast or steak?

What is more healthier for you chicken breast or steak? Overall I mean, high protein low fat-carbs, etc.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I saw your other thread (about diet) and I'm very busy, so I don't have time to lay it out for ya, but it needs major attention. Cereal/milk/bread/etc. while cutting is a major no no, and you'll have to really research your placement of macros and such to have success. Diet IS EVERYTHING.

In regards to what is better, chicken or steak, it depends on what diet you are on, if you have carbs w/these items, what cuts you get, what parts, how they are prepared, etc. I eat the living hell out of both of these items, but only at certain times and w/certain things for certain reasons.

You can contact me if you want all the guesswork removed, it's what I specialize in, just ask around.

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey Swole! How's the recovery going? Are you able to do some lifting yet?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    By all means contact Swole! He has helped alot of folks with this advice and more importantly his programs. As far as your question goes, both are great sources of protien..both can be very lean if you get the right cut of meat...but what you mix with these is equally important.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I am doing very well in recovery BT, thanks for asking. Here is a link to an update about myself that people have asked for on my board, read it if you have some spare time.......thanks! ~SC~

http://69.50.209.63/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2490

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Ha, personally I like steak better . But I'm sure chicken breast has more protein.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Actually steak and chicken (depending) has the same amount of protein, chicken is just a bit lower on the fat. As swole stated, they both have their time and place in a diet.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Time to buy steak

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    Chicken is best I think. It's alot cheaper than steak, it's more lean, easier to prepare, and it can be used in a ton of recipes. Just my opinion though.

Thread Information