Jeremy34 is offline Member

Good Bulking Diet?

Based on my cycle listed below, does anyone have any bulking diets on hand that have worked for you in the past? I am looking to put on some muscle, but not at the expense of gaining a lot of fat. What I mean is, I don't absolutely need to put on as much mass as possible. Just enough to not lose much muscle during the cycle. My stats are 188lbs, 6'1", gonna get my body fat tested tomorrow for sure, but my guess is around 17%. I'm 22 and have always been around 175 with about 11% body fat, so I am really out of shape right now. Just wondering if anyone has a good bulking diet with around 3000 cals that I can try.

Thanks,
    J

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro shot me a PM and I will share with u what I will use on my cycle....it might help some.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    Based on my cycle listed below, does anyone have any bulking diets on hand that have worked for you in the past? I am looking to put on some muscle, but not at the expense of gaining a lot of fat. What I mean is, I don't absolutely need to put on as much mass as possible. Just enough to not lose much muscle during the cycle. My stats are 188lbs, 6'1", gonna get my body fat tested tomorrow for sure, but my guess is around 17%. I'm 22 and have always been around 175 with about 11% body fat, so I am really out of shape right now. Just wondering if anyone has a good bulking diet with around 3000 cals that I can try.

Thanks,
    J
    11% to 17% bf? 13lbs gain? Are you SURE your numbers are right? Have you been working out at all? Have you been working out at all, prior to starting your cycle?

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    11% to 17% bf? 13lbs gain? Are you SURE your numbers are right? Have you been working out at all? Have you been working out at all, prior to starting your cycle?
    I could be off on the body fat thing. I'm gonna get tested tomorrow and will post it, but yes, I have been working out, just not running as much as I should have been and not eating right. I never had a gut before until this past summer. I don't drink carbonation at all until this past summer and I made an exception for beer. I drank throughout high school, but beer put a gut on me in 3 months that I had never gotten from other alcohol. So no, I'm not sure at all if my numbers are right. They are just a guess.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    I could be off on the body fat thing. I'm gonna get tested tomorrow and will post it, but yes, I have been working out, just not running as much as I should have been and not eating right. I never had a gut before until this past summer. I don't drink carbonation at all until this past summer and I made an exception for beer. I drank throughout high school, but beer put a gut on me in 3 months that I had never gotten from other alcohol. So no, I'm not sure at all if my numbers are right. They are just a guess.
    Jeremy - I think you kave answered your own question. No beer + run = no gut
    beer + no running = gut.

Alchhol actually has several properties that make it really detrimental to fat loss. Most people drink in moderation but if its causing you to put on a gut you should seriously cnsider cutting back or living wiith the consequences. Nonethless, you know what it takes to be at 11%. You have done it before. You can do it again.

When you go on your cycle makke sure you add in arimdex.

Thread Information