Thread: Alcohol

BIKER_GIXXER is offline New Member

Alcohol

I enjoy drinking 2-3 times a week. I don't get 'trashed', but I enjoy a couple of Gin/Tonic to relax during the work week (actually Gin and Diet Sprite, lol). What kind of an effect will this have while on my cycle? I've heard drinking will put an extra strain on my liver and body.

I'm currently on my 2nd week of Sus.250 (250mg a week) and I'll be starting Deca in a few weeks.

Note: My diet is very clean and I drink plenty of water through out the day (1 gallon).

Thanks guys!

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIKER_GIXXER
    I enjoy drinking 2-3 times a week. I don't get 'trashed', but I enjoy a couple of Gin/Tonic to relax during the work week (actually Gin and Diet Sprite, lol). What kind of an effect will this have while on my cycle? I've heard drinking will put an extra strain on my liver and body.

I'm currently on my 2nd week of Sus.250 (250mg a week) and I'll be starting Deca in a few weeks.

Note: My diet is very clean and I drink plenty of water through out the day (1 gallon).

Thanks guys!
    Not sure, but it cannot be good. Are you taking ALA? If not, you should be.
    Your cycle seems really strange to me, but I'll assume that you have had it checked out by someone that knows more than I.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think that drinking should be totally eliminated...not only does it put a strain on your liver, but alcohol is also stored in your body as fat. maybe A glass of red wine here and there, but as for gin and tonic i wouldnt advise it. as for your cycle, lay it out i'm curious as well as to what it looks like.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Alcohol also lowers the rate at which protein is synthesized in your muscles. That means less muscle growth.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    On a cycle you should really eliminate the drinks.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Alcohol lowers Testosterone levels , and 250mg of sus a week, that sounds like enough to shut up down and not really get any gains.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    Alcohol lowers Testosterone levels, and 250mg of sus a week, that sounds like enough to shut up down and not really get any gains.

No, that's not accurate. It's a very gross overstatement.

Thread Information