bulknup is offline New Member

what's your biggest chow down?

alright, we get a lot of posts here asking for bulking advice. I want to know the biggest meal one of us has put away. I feel like i'm doing pretty good lately. Found a restaurant in DC that serves a 2 pound (32 ounce) double chicken breast and I order a big sweet potatoe and a double side of spinach. Not too bad for my 5th meal of the day.

Then there was that time on a cruise when i really went to town, chowing a working out hard every day. the best dinner on that cruise was two appetizers, a salad, and three servings of pasts (about 27 ounces worth). yeah, i know, a little heavy on the carbs, but that's what bulking is all about, right?

So, put me to shame and let me know what you've put away.

oh, and one time on a cheat day i put away four whoppers from burger king and a side of fries. now that was a lot of food.

That's crazy shit, last night I actually chowed an ungodly amount of bone-in chicken, I had 6 legs (whole legs), 4 breasts, and 4 wings( whole wings not buffalo wings), the pile of bones on my tray was huge, I didn't realize I ate that damn much, I had like 100 people staring at me, and all I could think was yep you lazy asses wish you could eat this big and not look like hogs. Ha-Ha. I week till offseason can't wait to bulk again. YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Whatcha gonna do brother......

damn, that's like two whole chickens and then some.

the problem i find is that, living in DC, there aren't many all-you-can-eat places to go. not that I advocate scarfing up everything in site 7 days a week during a bulking cycle, but every now and then a good stuff-it-all-in is a good thing i think when your bulking.

hulkster - where do you go to chow down like that? and what are you stats? i'm around 190, up from 175 this past summer.

and is anyone here from the DC area with some tips on where to go eat all you want? my bulking is really taking off and need some help with the budget. : )

College, all you can eat is one of the only good things about it. right now its the tenth week of the season and I am @ 6'2 227, but as soon as the offseason comes baby it won't be long untill I am 250, I love it. We aint makin the playoffs this year so lets kick this last team's ass and get on with the bulking season brother...

Whatcha gonna do........

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yea...nothing like an all-you-can-eat buffet for bulking. I'm a big fan of the Mongolian BBQ places - you know the type where you pick out the ingredients and sauces and they fry it up on a bigass flat wok...mmm....yea, i'm a big fan

come on guys. i know some of you are huge and eat massive amounts of food - that's something you've got to be proud of!

Thread Information