nj123 is offline Member

Protein or carb bar of some type

I am still in high school and i have been goin through out the school day (about 4.5 hours) without eating anything.. what would be the best kinda of protein or carb or mass gaining bar of some type? (when i say bar i mean in the candy or nutrigrain bar kinda way )theres gotta be some kind that has alot of protein and carb calories that i could eat in a class.
    anyone?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd opt for MuscleMilk bars.

(Nice truck if that is yours!!)

~SC~

nj123 is offline Member
    na i wish it was i got an f150 with 38.5's though.. are the muscle milk bars cheap?... i need as cheap as possible

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Muscle Milk bars are probably one of the best, no sugar, no net carbs, etc. The Odyssey bars have only 3g sugar, but they make me really gassy . If you need carbs opt for a meal replacement type of bar. I picked up some Pure Protein bars and they're working fine. Not great for cutting though, 12gms of sugar. The whole U-Turn and Detour bars thing is good once in a while.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yup...gotta go muscle milk. I like the detour, one-way, u-turn etc type bars as well...

I'd say bring food with you...i'm in class all day, so i bring sandwiches and MRP shakes - i just run into the hall and fill up my shaker bottle during lectures

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    chug protein mix and flax shakes all day from a small thermos. For extra cals...you can pre-mix pb into to your shakes.

Thread Information