TheTruth is offline New Member

help i feel like shit

i started a diet about a week ago for the upcoming wrestling season ive been taking xenadrine (correctly no overdosing or n e thing) and i have kept a preety steady diet and workout but im feeling sick to my stomach and ive been getting headaches is this because i have seriously cut down my amout of food intake? any help will b appreciated. Thanks

Heinzanova is offline New Member
    Xenadrine some times has that side effect on people who are caffiene sensitive (well at least I know the upset stomach part). I am not sure about the headaches, but that could also be a side effect.

Heinzanova is offline New Member
    BTW Which Xenadrines, RFA1 or EFX?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How much water are you drinking daily?

Hit 1.5 gallons a day, and I bet your headaches are gone.

~SC~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth
    i started a diet about a week ago for the upcoming wrestling season ive been taking xenadrine (correctly no overdosing or n e thing) and i have kept a preety steady diet and workout but im feeling sick to my stomach and ive been getting headaches is this because i have seriously cut down my amout of food intake? any help will b appreciated. Thanks
    I doubt it is the Xenedrene that is causing that. Those are clasic symptoms of not getting enough food. Caffine is often used to cure headaches, but not enough food will cause them. Any way you can add food and increase cardio? Maybe somethin low cal, like cellary?

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    what are stats and caloric intake?

im takin the EFX

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    I doubt it is the Xenedrene that is causing that. Those are clasic symptoms of not getting enough food. Caffine is often used to cure headaches, but not enough food will cause them. Any way you can add food and increase cardio? Maybe somethin low cal, like cellary?
    I think that headaches and nausea are definitely possible side effects of too much caffeine - I know a couple people who can't take any ECA type products because they get these symptoms. Caffeine can be used, in adjunct with aspirin to help headaches though...so I guess it swings both ways.

I would listen to swole and increase your water. Water is important, but can be even more important when using thermogenics. So your first step is to increase water intake...if you're still having symptoms, then try backing off the dosage of Xenadrine a little.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    I would listen to swole and increase your water. Water is important, but can be even more important when using thermogenics. So your first step is to increase water intake...if you're still having symptoms, then try backing off the dosage of Xenadrine a little.
    I have heard of nausia, but never headaches - that's a new one on me.

CB25 raises a good point about the dosage. You say you are not ODing on the Xenedrine: How much are you taking exactly? Have you tried any of the advice you have received on the board yet? If so, which advice, and what have the results been?

cb25 is offline Banned
    I have heard of nausia, but never headaches - that's a new one on me.

CB25 raises a good point about the dosage. You say you are not ODing on the Xenedrine: How much are you taking exactly? Have you tried any of the advice you have received on the board yet? If so, which advice, and what have the results been?
    I've heard it from a few people...i realize it's more of a common symptom of caffeine withdrawal, rather than overdose - but i've seen it...and felt it.

two b4 brerakfast two mid afternoon b4 workout i drank a lot more water and increased my protein intake with food not the shake bs and im fine no more headaches but jus a lil stomach pain but i can tell its from the water i feel like im fuckin swimin thanks for all your help peace.

Yup, I'm bettin' it was brain dehydration.

~SC~

roidragen05 is offline New Member
    swole cat how do you have so much knowledge.... in every post you are correct with every thing...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yup, I'm bettin' it was brain dehydration.

~SC~
    Really? My bet is that he wasn't eating enough and it was the added protien. Lets have him cut back on his protien to see what happens-- just in the interest of science.

Glad you got it under control TheTruth.

How can "lower" protein contribute to a headache?????

Also, what is "lower" protein?

Vegetarians would have one hell of a migraine then if they didn't make sure to get adequate protein intake from soy or other non-meat/dairy protein sources, but those are incomplete, so yet another problem arises.

It's been my experience that fat burners, ephedrine, clen , all contribute to headaches if water and hydration of the brain and it's functions is not up to par. I've never heard of protein being low and that contributing to headaches. Not where I'd place my money.

Roidragen05, thanks for the props bro. I'm not ALWAYS right, but I don't comment or give insight unless I'm 99% sure, as is the case here.

~SC~

How can "lower" protein contribute to a headache?????

Also, what is "lower" protein?

Vegetarians would have one hell of a migraine then if they didn't make sure to get adequate protein intake from soy or other non-meat/dairy protein sources, but those are incomplete, so yet another problem arises.

It's been my experience that fat burners, ephedrine, clen , all contribute to headaches if water and hydration of the brain and it's functions is not up to par. I've never heard of protein being low and that contributing to headaches. Not where I'd place my money.

Roidragen05, thanks for the props bro. I'm not ALWAYS right, but I don't comment or give insight unless I'm 99% sure, as is the case here.

~SC~
    I am not convinced. I take a ECA stack to rid myself of a heache. And, you ask how the added protien can get rid of the headaches, try fasting for a day and see what happens. You will get a headache. He wasn't taking in enough calories (and also POSSIBLY water), but my bet is his calorie intake was too low. Addidng the protien added to his total food/claoric intake. He was starving himself (and maybe dehydrating himslf too).

cb25 is offline Banned
    I am not convinced. I take a ECA stack to rid myself of a heache. And, you ask how the added protien can get rid of the headaches, try fasting for a day and see what happens. You will get a headache. He wasn't taking in enough calories (and also POSSIBLY water), but my bet is his calorie intake was too low. Addidng the protien added to his total food/claoric intake. He was starving himself (and maybe dehydrating himslf too).
    I'll give you at least part of that...a lot of people get headaches from caffeine withdrawals...if you're used to taking it, and you stop, even for a day...you could get headaches, etc. That may be why taking the ECA stack helps with your headache...also, although a bit more obvious...there's aspirin in that stack...i take aspirin for headaches (w/o the E/C)...so that could be the cause as well.

I've never heard of headaches from not getting enough protein either...not to disregard what you've said...it's just not familiar to me.

I'm not trying to convince you beenie, just stating what I feel is the cause as you have. I've seen many people fast for religious purposes, and keep water intake as normal, and they are fine, food or not. As well, when I prep for shows, dropping/lowering my water ALWAYS leads to a headache, and at this time my protein and calories are very high as I've already achieved ripped bodyfat condition, and I am carbing up daily w/my bodyweight in protein. The headaches pre-contest such as I experience as do almost everyone on stage are due to dehydration, not a limited intake of food. Again from these experiences and more with my clientele, my speculation is that it's the ECA and lack of adequate hydration, but I won't waste any more time on this bantering back and forth, as I've much more important things to address.

Whatever the case, at least his problem has been solved.

~SC~

I'm not trying to convince you beenie, just stating what I feel is the cause as you have. I've seen many people fast for religious purposes, and keep water intake as normal, and they are fine, food or not. As well, when I prep for shows, dropping/lowering my water ALWAYS leads to a headache, and at this time my protein and calories are very high as I've already achieved ripped bodyfat condition, and I am carbing up daily w/my bodyweight in protein. The headaches pre-contest such as I experience as do almost everyone on stage are due to dehydration, not a limited intake of food. Again from these experiences and more with my clientele, my speculation is that it's the ECA and lack of adequate hydration, but I won't waste any more time on this bantering back and forth, as I've much more important things to address.

Whatever the case, at least his problem has been solved.

~SC~
    I really didn't look at this as a waste of time.

At any rate, no one can argue with the success that you have had. Your profile is really impressive.

All good brotha, I got back to you on your pm as well, thanks!

~SC~

Matty is offline Junior Member
    Another thing to watch out for is increase in blood pressure - if my blood pressure gets too high, man do I get one helluva headache...feels like my head is in a vice.

Peace.Matty.

Thread Information