figaro4038 is offline New Member

Suggestions for Bulking w/out adding too much bf ?

Hey
    Alrite im new here, but not to working out, so excuse anything incorrect that i say please. I am about to start a cycle of just oral dbols, 25-35mg a day 6-8 weeks. Id rather not here the dbol bashing as i want to try out something oral first and have heard mixed results, anythign i should mix it with ? I will also be taking milk thistle and nolvadex , adding clomid as PCT, any comments on that or what else i should add orally ?

I am 6'1 weigh 213 and believe to be at 20% bf, now my goal intake is 350-400g of protein a day ? Now i can do the protein all day, but what shoudl the rest of my diet comprise of in order to get in enough calories to get bigger, without adding too much bf ?

All body parts being worked once a week, bout an hr each, slowly gaining naturally but missing that pump i need to get hyped, hoping the rage will help with that lol. Any info is appreciated guys and glad i could find such a helpful place.

Jordan

BDTR is offline Retired
    At 20% body fat, dbol and bulking are the last things you need. You'll really regret bulking with bodyfat that high, i know, ive done it many times when i was younger and ended up putting on more and more fat. Cut down then bulk. The dbol mixed with a high bf will also make you look like a slob, once again from personal experiences. Oh and you're going to hear dbol bashing... because dbol alone SUCKS, if you aren't ready for the needle (much safer than harmful orals) then you aren't ready for steroids . Juast my advice...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    BDTR hit the nail squarely on the head!

~SC~

thanks...but i thought it would be better to get as big as i wanna be over winter and cut down for spring/summer ? I dont wanna be bulking and going to the beach at the same time lol. Even if at 20% im not out of shape, it would still be a problem bulking ? Im going by a caliper test at a college gym so i guess its somewhat accurate, chest pinched at 15, stomach at 32, and legs at 24

BDTR is offline Retired
    When you bulk... you will put on some body fat. Lots of other variables are involved here like genetic make up, your diet and your training/rest etc.. to determine how much. Now with someone who carries 20% bodyfat generally, you have a tendency to store fat. Now even when an ectomorph "bulks" they tend to gain a few lbs of fat... you seeming to be more of an endomorph very well might pack on a lot more fat that you would want. It's frustraiting as well, you know why? Because when you have all that fat over you, you can't see the hard earned muscle you're gaining, you in turn just end up looking fatter. Cut down first, lose the dbol and then bulk up as clean as you can. Hell checkout swolecats swolegenix and swoledup2 for the price of the dbol you're probably getting.

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by figaro4038
    thanks...but i thought it would be better to get as big as i wanna be over winter and cut down for spring/summer ? I dont wanna be bulking and going to the beach at the same time lol. Even if at 20% im not out of shape, it would still be a problem bulking ? Im going by a caliper test at a college gym so i guess its somewhat accurate, chest pinched at 15, stomach at 32, and legs at 24
    The problem is that 20% is already bulked I made the mistake of trying to bulk up from 20%BF and ended up at 30%BF...

If you care to post a photo, I'll give you my BF guesstimate.

If you want to see what my bulking diet looks like have a look at my thread in this forum...

Considering we carry about the same amount of LBM, you could pretty much copy my diet...

Based on my experience, going very high in protein without going high in carbs is a waste of time... I would shoot for roughly a 50%C 30%P 20%F breakdown spread apart into 9 meals every 2 hours...

If you don't gain weight, bump up the calories by 250 per week with the same breakdown until the scale starts moving...
    Last edited by Andre Avigdor; 11-26-2003 at 11:53 AM.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    At 20% body fat, dbol and bulking are the last things you need. You'll really regret bulking with bodyfat that high, i know, ive done it many times when i was younger and ended up putting on more and more fat. Cut down then bulk. The dbol mixed with a high bf will also make you look like a slob, once again from personal experiences. Oh and you're going to hear dbol bashing... because dbol alone SUCKS, if you aren't ready for the needle (much safer than harmful orals) then you aren't ready for steroids. Juast my advice...

Gotta agree with the big man here...For one you can't bulk up without adding some fat, and at 20% you might wanna start hittin some cardio and such. If you were gonna use dbol get it with some test and deca ....I know I know, I'm only 16 but I know enough to know what works with what for cycles.

pics

Hmm. . . aight well jsut took a couple pics, be kind haha but this is where im at now, dont look as good without clothes as i don with a beater on but o well, anyone know some good tanning pills ? lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suggestions for Bulking w/out adding too much bf ?-dsc00054.jpg   Suggestions for Bulking w/out adding too much bf ?-dsc00049.jpg  
    Last edited by figaro4038; 11-27-2003 at 09:19 PM.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    20% is probably pretty accurate...I would honestly cut down to at least 15% body fat before cycling.

Listen to these guys, they know their stuff man. Dbol is one of those AAS that bloats you up with water. It will make you look "fat" and your body will rise for sure no matter what kind of diet your on.

ANDRE: You looking frickin great now man...great work

Thread Information