Shogun97 is offline Junior Member

Meat on my bones!!!

hey guys I have been looking through this forum trying to find a diet that might suit my needs. I have considered AS to help me put on some meat but I think that my diet is the real problem so I thought I would try the natural route, hit a plateau then consider AS

weight: 150
    Height:5'11
    bf%: ???? very lean is all I can tell you
    train: 5 days a week one bodypart a day
    current diet: eat when hungry, which is not often enough

Can some one give me a hand on a diet that will help me put on some serious meat but stay relatively lean.....and keep the flames to minimun about me being a bone rack I'm sure you were all at this point at one time or another thanks for the help.......if you need anymore info just ask

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok, first off. it's not eat when hungry. it's eat on a timely basis. every 2 1/2 - 3 hours throw some calories in. start reading lables and see what's got good stuff / bad stuff in it.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    eat a solid 6 meals a day with high protein and high carbs. i'd go with at least 2 carbs of each pound you weigh.

Shogun97 is offline Junior Member
    ok thanks guys the current diet thing was more of a joke cuz its not really a diet at all....do you guys have an example diet for someone of my weight. Some of the diets I have looked at consume so much I'm not sure I can handle that much food in one day , I'm not a very big eater in the first place

hoss827 is offline Banned
    You don't eat when hungry dude...You force feed yourself. I don't care if there is food coming out through your mouth from eating so much. Shove it back down there and eat more!!! You might wanna pick up a weight gainer as well, or pick up some AS... That's just my two cents worth though.

jakky is offline New Member
    hey guys, im 18yrs old from the UK. I'm 19 in March and want to gain muscle, i am 6ft 1" and weigh around 80kgs, i am toned (ripped/cut) from my swimming, i swim for a club. I just need some more muscle, i look too skinny. I lift 28kg dumbells on bench press.
    I know i need to eat more, but what is best to eat? and u say u need to eat first then 'cut', so how do i do this?
    any help is greatful guyz
    -jak

Thread Information