dominick0205 is offline New Member

some of my meals....opinions?

hey guys..just trying to come up with some "staple" meals to make my life easier since I'm always in a rush for time.

Can you guys tell me what you think. These are in no order. Just getting a sense if they are good meals. (I'm trying to cut bodyfat not bulk)

5 egg whites (hard boiled) on top of brown rice (cooked with 1 tablespoon of Land-O-Lakes Fresh Buttery Taste Spread (8g fat...1.5 saturated)
    (also put a little bit of ketchup on...is that bad?)

solid white tuna fish (in water..but drained) with fat free mayo. (1g sugar, 3g carb)

4 egg whites and 1 whole egg scrambled...cooked with little olive oil
    mixed vegatables

I eat a serving of almonds (not salted) daily as well.

Also a Trioplex bar ( 7g fat, 3g sat) (38g carbs) (30g protein)

Also I'll throw in a yam or 2 here and there (but always with protein like chicken)

What do you guys think? I'm skinny 1651lbs, 5'11" but 18% BF!! so just trying to get down to like 10% (maybe less??) before trying to bulk up..

Thanks much everyone!

Dominick
    Last edited by dominick0205; 12-03-2003 at 08:41 PM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    one thing about the trio plex is that it's mis labeled...check out the supplement forum for more info...i would sub the land of lakes with fat free promise...and ditch the ketchup..unless you measure out an exact serving.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    one thing about the trio plex is that it's mis labeled...check out the supplement forum for more info...i would sub the land of lakes with fat free promise...and ditch the ketchup..unless you measure out an exact serving.
    i was worried you would say that about the ketchup. but I know i need to cut it out cuz of the sugar. it just helps with flavor but i will lose it.

i'll check out info on the trioplex...I knew there had to be a catch, they taste too **** good!!

thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    hey, what do you mean the bars are mis labeled? Where did you hear that?

I checked the supplement forum and did a search on trioplex but only found good comments about the flavor. Nothing about the content?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    in the supplement forum there;s a post that's called tri-o-plex say it isnt so..it's from two days ago so it should be on the opening page.

Thread Information